Electoral College predictions

People want the war to end.

People want a stronger economy. Both Hillary and Obama have got to be better than the guy who stated he didn't know much.

#3 - not buying it. People will see the alternative. McCain or vote for a democrat you may not like completely.

#4 - same as #3. I am one of those people. I can not stand Hillary. But she would be better than McCain.

Or, they'll see another alternative: Not vote, or vote for someone else (like me). The Dems managed to nominate the candidate I liked the least in their debates, lol.

Why would we want to vote for you? :unsure:

Really, why WOULDN'T you want to vote for me? ;)

Most people don't realize they have that option. And when confronted with the opportunity their response is "well they can't win"

Which is why a lot of people I've talked to have decided to not vote, though I'm trying to convince them to go vote, just vote for whomever to add to the total vote count but not rep/dems

Really, why WOULDN'T you want to vote for me? ;)

If people thought there was too much Texas influence with W in the White House..... :unsure:

You'd prolly make Vince Youngs birthday a national holiday. :(

Or, they'll see another alternative: Not vote, or vote for someone else (like me). The Dems managed to nominate the candidate I liked the least in their debates, lol.

Yeah, but Obama's grandpa helped liberate Aushwitz!

;):unsure:

the poster talking about all the states obama can't win is a bigger obama bear than i am. i think PA, OH, and FLA are the real battle grounds, repubs winning 2 of them (with OH and FLA being the main ones) is a lock for mccain getting the presidency.

obama is a total stud with the minorities, college kids, single women, and people who suffer from white guilt.

the thing is those guys are dems anyway, and are concentrated in CA, wisconsin, NY, mass, etc.

at the end of it people vote for presidents they trust as being strong and american. clinton only won due to ross perot hurting his opponenet.

so since regean, without perot, we have america showing that it likes republican presidents. obama isn't a strong enough substitute (a war hero dem who seemed like a tough guy would be a slam dunk IMO due to bush's bad rep). mccain is an iffy candidate by most measures, but obama is unelectable. i can't wait to see how the put the attack ads on his wife.