Childers wins Miss

Whooohoooo!!! I worked on part of that campaign - good to see hard work pan out.

I saw the ads his opponent ran and they were all about tying Childers to Obama, an absolutely ridiculous idea that obviously backfired in a conservative district in one of the reddest states in the Union.

Doesn't bode well for republiCons in November.

I saw the ads his opponent ran and they were all about tying Childers to Obama, an absolutely ridiculous idea that obviously backfired in a conservative district in one of the reddest states in the Union.

Doesn't bode well for republiCons in November.

I'd say it doesn't bode well for Obama if candidates have to publicly disavow being connected to or endorsed by him, as Childers did.

The '94 republiCon era is over...the era of Limbaugh and Bush...and by all measures McCain (wolf in sheeps clothing running on a screwy enviro/bomb Iran platform) has failed conclusively.

Nobody wants that shite anymore.

What's to happen?

President Obama.

The '94 republiCon era is over...the era of Limbaugh and Bush...and by all measures McCain (wolf in sheeps clothing running on a screwy enviro/bomb Iran platform) has failed conclusively.

Nobody wants that shite anymore.

What's to happen?

President Obama.

:thumbsup::w00t:

My God man, you just might be the most delusional person on here.

:w00t: :w00t:

My God man, you just might be the most delusional person on here.

Yeah probably. After much deliberation I purchased Bills season tickets from "Erik".

I'm curious as to why you responded the way you did...with emphasis on the segment you boldfaced.

You actually think the decrepit McCain stands a chance even with republiCon dirty tricks/swiftboating crap and all?

Hey didn't you say back in January after Iowa that Billary would still be the nominee?

Now who's delusional? :thumbsup:

Yeah probably. After much deliberation I purchased Bills season tickets from "Erik".

I'm curious as to why you responded the way you did...with emphasis on the segment you boldfaced.

You actually think the decrepit McCain stands a chance even with republiCon dirty tricks/swiftboating crap and all?

Hey didn't you say back in January after Iowa that Billary would still be the nominee?

Now who's delusional? :thumbsup:

The idea that McCain will be viewed as running on a "screwy enviro and bomb iran platform" and that he doesn't have a chance in this race is why I bolded that. The left will buy into the idea that he's Bush lite and use it to drive out the bases votes (as you can already see on here, with you and molson buying into it). The right will buy into Obama being another elitist liberal and use that to drive out votes. Neither will decide the election.

Yup, I did say Hillary would be the nominee - quite frankly, I didn't expect it to take her so long to finally switch up her campaign strategies to be successful, and it caused her to lose something she could have easily won.

The idea that McCain will be viewed as running on a "screwy enviro and bomb iran platform" and that he doesn't have a chance in this race is why I bolded that. The left will buy into the idea that he's Bush lite and use it to drive out the bases votes (as you can already see on here, with you and molson buying into it). The right will buy into Obama being another elitist liberal and use that to drive out votes. Neither will decide the election.

Yup, I did say Hillary would be the nominee - quite frankly, I didn't expect it to take her so long to finally switch up her campaign strategies to be successful, and it caused her to lose something she could have easily won.

I didn't say McCain didn't stand a chance in my original post. You just added that thought after my second post. Of course McCain has a realistic chance, especially with Rove running his campaign but he is still running basically on the same old failed republiCon/Bush platform so why shouldn't progressives take advantage of that? McCain is half-heartedly taking up the global warming cause (just like the far right and corporate America he represents he's only about two decades behind the times in that respect) hoping to gain evangelicals and independents.

Will McCain win? Not unless there's a tsunami of public sentiment for the republiCons and given recent developments that seems highly unlikely.

Is he in favor of raising my taxes?

Dunno Cincy. The "uh oh" was basically a warning to the republiCons that the gravy train for you guys is over. There is no safe district in the country for the right. You can pull out all the anti Obama rev Wright nonsense you want but the American people are beginning to see through that crap.

It will be interesting to see by how much the Democrats extend their majority come November.

Dunno Cincy. The "uh oh" was basically a warning to the republiCons that the gravy train for you guys is over. There is no safe district in the country for the right. You can pull out all the anti Obama rev Wright nonsense you want but the American people are beginning to see through that crap.

No they aren't. The majority of them are just as dumb as you are and think that voting for the other big, stupid party is going to somehow change the path on the road to ruin. They're simply ignoring history and fact - the same way you do.

It will be interesting to see by how much the Democrats extend their majority come November.

Yeah, really interesting. I wonder what the excuses for inaction and poor foresight will be at that time?

I didn't say McCain didn't stand a chance in my original post. You just added that thought after my second post. Of course McCain has a realistic chance, especially with Rove running his campaign but he is still running basically on the same old failed republiCon/Bush platform so why shouldn't progressives take advantage of that? McCain is half-heartedly taking up the global warming cause (just like the far right and corporate America he represents he's only about two decades behind the times in that respect) hoping to gain evangelicals and independents.

Will McCain win? Not unless there's a tsunami of public sentiment for the republiCons and given recent developments that seems highly unlikely.

If your characterization of him was correct, he wouldn't stand a chance. You already followed this logic yourself, don't try to say it all of a sudden doesn't apply to your original post. :censored: