McCain's Military Record Released

You know your post bothers the crap out of me... it's the typical message board BS. I read what someone posts every now and then and think that I know what they are about. Fact is you know crap about me, what I believe in or who I respect, etc. So for you or other people to come on here and try to scold people as if you are better is complete and utter nonsense. Words matter on the POLITICS board of an NFL TEAM fan website. That in itself is foolish.

I many not know crap about you, but from this post I can assume that you're a whiney little B word. :lol:

I many not know crap about you, but from this post I can assume that you're a whiney little B word. :lol:

Very intelligent. What I expect from you. Keep up the good work. :lol: :lol:

Oh and it's "MAY not know you..."

You're lucky. I could have spent the time quoting all your whiny bitchness and hypocrisy, just to drive the point home.

Quick, make a comment on my post count.

Oh please do. I love the way you act as though you are an expert in ohhhhh everything. So as always I look forward to you enlightening me. Thanks in advance oh brilliant one. :devil:

Oh please do. I love the way you act as though you are an expert in ohhhhh everything. So as always I look forward to you enlightening me. Thanks in advance oh brilliant one. :devil:

Knowing more than you on any particular topic isn't "being an expert". It's simply fundamental.

Given your history? Probably about how "no one knows" you and how you have the right to spew your ignorance without repercussion...

Message Board Tar and Feather me for my ignorance. I deserve that. :devil::blink: