McCains Military Record Released

Let me ask you a question, Mr Adams:

Do you think whether or not an internet message board "tribute" thread turns in to a "jerkoff fest" or not has ANY BEARING WHATSOEVER on the merit of McCain's life?

The only thing that feels "disrespected" here is your ego. OH THE SANCTITY OF THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SULLIED! :blink::lol:

I can assure you Mr. McCain gives not a rat's ass about this thread. I can also assure you that posting MCCAIN SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT POW CAMP has no bearing on whatever McCain has been through in his life.

I don't get a boner over McCain or this thread. Molson's mental masturbation gets old. You're in his league: just the latest in a long one of 13 year olds who have passed through TBD.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John McCain isn't the point. The point is we can't have one thread on ANY topic in this forum anymore where Molson won't rush to post his MoveOn.org BS as fast as he can. The entire forum is now dedicated to Molson's issues. This appeals to you?

Who gives a sh--? Molson helps make the board entertaining. You expect to find something else here other than entertainment? :lol:

But good job showing off how witty you are to Molson and the 'ANWAR' Guy. :blink:

Thanks! :blink:

I don't get a boner over McCain or this thread. Molson's mental masturbation gets old. You're in his league: just the latest in a long one of 13 year olds who have passed through TBD.

Wait a minute: we're still taking about an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, right?

As in: ACT YOUR AGE. THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! :lol: :lol:

A better question is for you then is: why the hell do you expect an open, anonymous forum to have simply and completely civilized, intelligent discussions?

For God's sake, its the internet...

No, I'm not serious. This is an internet message board.

THAT'S THE !@#$ING POINT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? Did not know that. Here I thought that Scott is running the Second coming...

Which means that, yet again you miss the point. This board is not entertaining, in fact it ceased to be entertaining at roughly the point when it became a mirror to Molson's soul & inner monologue, which has a hard time being inner.

I cannot imagine the horrors John McCain suffered as a POW. I also saw the film where he was trapped in the cockpit as the deck was on fire. I will never argue that he has courage and clearly knows how to survive.

I don't like his policies. That doesn't mean I don't respect his courage and dedication as a member of the armed forces.

I have the same respect for Daniel Inoye, John Kerry, John Murtha as well as the countless, nameless men and women who have sacrificed so much. I might not want them for president but that does not diminish my respect for their service.

Which means that, yet again you miss the point. This board is not entertaining, in fact it ceased to be entertaining at roughly the point when it became a mirror to Molson's soul & inner monologue, which has a hard time being inner.

If this board does not entertain you.....

then why do you frequent it? why do you post on it? why do you take every chance possible to shoot Molson down? (which is entertaining to me because of how Molson responds to your much more nuanced intelligence)

If it's out of boredom, then could it not be said that posting helps alleviate that boredom, hence it entertains you more than just being bored would?

If it's to have a break from work, then could it not be said that posting is more entertaining at that moment than working?

Me thinks you doth protest too much. If people like you stopped responding to Molson, then Molson would hardly dominate the board so much, now would he? You CHOOSE to bring Molson to the center of the board's existence by ACKNOWLEDGING, INDULGING, and RESPONDING to his posts.

So, really, here's me :lol: my eyes out for all your wounded message board egos! :lol: :lol: :D

No, I'm not serious. This is an internet message board.

THAT'S THE !@#$ING POINT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, that's why your posts are met with disdain. Molson is annoying because he posts SO MUCH doing his one trick. You're different. You just come to the board to spooge. Again, we all know who you are. It's no big deal.

We all have our !@#$ moments here breaking balls but there are real friendships, real people, and even at time real human dilemmas here. I have a life off-line and don't invest a ton of time worrying about people who post here. But in the end, despite all the ball-busting, this is a community that will weather the likes of you who troll around using big fonts and a 1:1 ratio of emoticons to words.

Feel free to be the jerkoff you are. It's your right and it gets you off. Just don't expect people to keep being excited by you.

If this board does not entertain you.....

then why do you frequent it? why do you post on it? why do you take every chance possible to shoot Molson down? (which is entertaining to me because of how Molson responds to your much more nuanced intelligence)

If it's out of boredom, then could it not be said that posting helps alleviate that boredom, hence it entertains you more than just being bored would?

If it's to have a break from work, then could it not be said that posting is more entertaining at that moment than working?

Me thinks you doth protest too much. If people like you stopped responding to Molson, then Molson would hardly dominate the board so much, now would he? You CHOOSE to bring Molson to the center of the board's existence by ACKNOWLEDGING, INDULGING, and RESPONDING to his posts.

So, really, here's me :lol: my eyes out for all your wounded message board egos! :lol: :lol: :D

When aiming for a small target, it's best to use a shotgun to make sure you at least hit something.

In case you haven't noticed, but it's virtually impossible for any conversation that goes on here to be devoid of a Molson dropping. Zero. Zilch. So, if people take your advice, the board would cease to exist. As it is, people don't post as often because it's turned into crap. Mind you, slinging crap at each other is totally different than the board turning into crap because tolerance is in limited supply. So feel free to indulge whatever you want with Molson, just don't pretend that it's entertainment for everyone else. It's tiring and dull.

Well, that's why your posts are met with disdain. Molson is annoying because he posts SO MUCH doing his one trick. You're different. You just come to the board to spooge. Again, we all know who you are. It's no big deal.

We all have our !@#$ moments here breaking balls but there are real friendships, real people, and even at time real human dilemmas here. I have a life off-line and don't invest a ton of time worrying about people who post here. But in the end, despite all the ball-busting, this is a community that will weather the likes of you who troll around using big fonts and a 1:1 ratio of emoticons to words.

Feel free to be the jerkoff you are. It's your right and it gets you off. Just don't expect people to keep being excited by you.

John, I love you. I love you almost as much as I love Molson. You both make me laugh in your own ways.

Thanks for the entertainment. I actually mean that. :lol:

Many people are proud of McCain's service to our country, including his wealthy trophy wife.

So (in your opinion) did he marry her because she was a younger, attractive woman (i.e. a "trophy wife") or for her money? And how could she be the "trophy wife" if she was the one with more money?

When aiming for a small target, it's best to use a shotgun to make sure you at least hit something.

In case you haven't noticed, but it's virtually impossible for any conversation that goes on here to be devoid of a Molson dropping. Zero. Zilch. So, if people take your advice, the board would cease to exist. As it is, people don't post as often because it's turned into crap. Mind you, slinging crap at each other is totally different than the board turning into crap because tolerance is in limited supply. So feel free to indulge whatever you want with Molson, just don't pretend that it's entertainment for everyone else. It's tiring and dull.

I don't care if it's entertaining for anyone else. Who are you? I have no control over whether you or anyone else finds the board entertaining. I find it entertaining. I would merely suggest that you lighten up and relax, as I think you would find this board more entertaining if you didn't take it so seriously. After all, THIS IS JUST AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

But, hey, do what you want, feel like you want, whatever. Me, I will continue to find it hysterical when someone constantly posts on a message board (especially about one member) while saying out of the other side of his mouth how he doesn't find the board entertaining, because of the one member he constantly posts about! :lol: :lol:

I don't care if it's entertaining for anyone else. Who are you? I have no control over whether you or anyone else finds the board entertaining.

That's not true. You could control how funny we all find the board by actually sprinkling some wit into your many, many posts.

So (in your opinion) did he marry her because she was a younger, attractive woman (i.e. a "trophy wife") or for her money? And how could she be the "trophy wife" if she was the one with more money?

I am not familiar with the rules for a trophy wife,

as it relates to how much money they bring to contribute to ones political campaigns.

I don't care if it's entertaining for anyone else. Who are you? I have no control over whether you or anyone else finds the board entertaining. I find it entertaining. I would merely suggest that you lighten up and relax, as I think you would find this board more entertaining if you didn't take it so seriously. After all, THIS IS JUST AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

But, hey, do what you want, feel like you want, whatever. Me, I will continue to find it hysterical when someone constantly posts on a message board (especially about one member) while saying out of the other side of his mouth how he doesn't find the board entertaining, because of the one member he constantly posts about! :lol: :lol:

Then by all means, enjoy the circle with Molson.

Then by all means, enjoy the circle with Molson.

That's all you got, huh? Cut a little too close to the quick, did I? :lol:

I enjoy you all. You entertain me. I choose to laugh where some choose to get all SUPER SERIOUS RAH RAH RAH! I find laughter to precipitate a happier and healthier me when the laughter occurs. So there it is! :lol: