McCains Military Record Released

In all seriousness Molten, I couldn't care less about your troubles with your partner gaining weight on you...I mean that's your issue and you'll have to deal with it accordingly (maybe switch hands?).

As far as degenerating-how much lower can we go? The mental midgets here think its funny to joke about someones experiences getting tortured for nearly six years and brush any criticism away with lame arguments like "Oh, I'm sure he's reading this board, etc.

Hey, if everything is fair game, then everything is fair game, right?

It's no big deal. I overreacted, I guess. I think you will be the only one attacking people's mothers, wives and girlfriends anyway so carry on

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no big deal. I overreacted, I guess. I think you will be the only one attacking people's mothers, wives and girlfriends anyway so carry on

Sorry, I want to attack McCain's mother, wife and girlfriends. Ooops, I forgot... is that bad? :devil:

Sorry, I want to attack McCain's mother, wife and girlfriends. Ooops, I forgot... is that bad? :devil:

This will be my final public statement on the topic. If Bush's mother says we shouldn't care about soldiers being killed, then yes, its fair game, but to jump out and call another posters mother a whore or something is ignorant, imo. McCain's marriage, though I could care less about it, could be an election issue and will be discussed, but that's different.

*I'm out*