McCains Military Record Released

I am not familiar with the rules for a trophy wife

If you don't understand what 'trophy wife' means, you probably shouldn't include it in your posts. Just stick to words and terms that you actually understand.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you boys are so worked up over. My mom taught me as a child that if someone was bugging you, you simply ignore them and 99% of the time they'll stop. So use the ignore feature of the board - it works great for me. If I want moronics and inanities, I'll turn on FOX.

I don't know what you boys are so worked up over. My mom taught me as a child that if someone was bugging you, you simply ignore them and 99% of the time they'll stop. So use the ignore feature of the board - it works great for me. If I want moronics and inanities, I'll turn on FOX.

Great post. Unfortunately no one can see it as everyone has you on ignore. :lol:

Dude? :devil:

Wait...this is just an silly internet message board right? Nobody takes anything seriously...We're all just here to have fun, right?

You fukkers are ridiculous. It's all fun and games until someone disrespects you.

It sickens me how people can take the sacrifice this man made for his nation and turn it into a 'funny' joke. 95% of you pussies never lifted a finger to do anything for your nation.

But its all good as long as we're having 'fun', because, hey, this is 'just' an internet message board, right?

Wait...this is just an silly internet message board right? Nobody takes anything seriously...We're all just here to have fun, right?

You fukkers are ridiculous. It's all fun and games until someone disrespects you.

It sickens me how people can take the sacrifice this man made for his nation and turn it into a 'funny' joke. 95% of you pussies never lifted a finger to do anything for your nation.

But its all good as long as we're having 'fun', because, hey, this is 'just' an internet message board, right?

I'm sure John McCain is reading this thread as we speak.

I'm just pointing out what a low class thing it is to start talking about other poster's wives and mothers. Feel free to continue doing it, I'm just saying its the mark of a real scum bag, that's all.

Things to think about are:

A) McCain will probably never read nor hear about anything posted here.

and

B) McCain is attempting to be President. He is going to poked at, made fun of, etc., etc. I am sure he realizes that, so should his supporters here.

I'm just pointing out what a low class thing it is to start talking about other poster's wives and mothers. Feel free to continue doing it, I'm just saying its the mark of a real scum bag, that's all.

What's wrong Molten, did I hit a nerve? Is your mother skanky? Or are you upset because your right hand is gaining weight on you and you're a bit sensitive about it?

Things to think about are:

A) McCain will probably never read nor hear about anything posted here.

and

B) McCain is attempting to be President. He is going to poked at, made fun of, etc., etc. I am sure he realizes that, so should his supporters here.

A) No schit Sherlock.

B) So is Hussein Obama, so what I want to know is when are you going to start the thread about Michelle and her DSL's and how she can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose? Because I'm sure no one will be offended because nothing's sacred, right?

A) No schit Sherlock.

B) So is Hussein Obama, so what I want to know is when are you going to start the thread about Michelle and her DSL's and how she can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose? Because I'm sure no one will be offended because nothing's sacred, right?

Her and Monica Lewinski could have a contest to see who is best!

LOL, no, I'm not mad at all Jarhead, but do we really want this board to degenerate to that level?

In all seriousness Molten, I couldn't care less about your troubles with your partner gaining weight on you...I mean that's your issue and you'll have to deal with it accordingly (maybe switch hands?).

As far as degenerating-how much lower can we go? The mental midgets here think its funny to joke about someones experiences getting tortured for nearly six years and brush any criticism away with lame arguments like "Oh, I'm sure he's reading this board, etc.

Hey, if everything is fair game, then everything is fair game, right?

As opposed to what? Your fat, skank wife (or mother)?

That really hurts, ooh,aah.Must protect myself from Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

McCain abandoned his wife, who had raised their three children while he was in Vietnamese prisons, and he then began his political career with the resources of his new wife's family.

As a candidate running for the "family values" party, it is very pertinent information.

Yes! I speak for myself only.

It's always fun and games for me! No matter the fireworks! Fireworks are the internet!

What do posts on an internet message board have to do with McCain's service to the nation? Answer me that one!

Will me typing MCCAIN RAPES LITTLE CHILDREN change anything about his service to the country?

Will me typing MCCAIN SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT POW CAMP change anything about his service to the country?

Or perhaps a better question: why do you think my opinion, my posts, are so important, noteworthy, or special that you would get upset over them? What's the point of getting upset about them?

Now you're getting it! :devil::blink::lol:

A) No schit Sherlock.

Hussein Obama, I do love that supposed poke. Always great. Actually should we start a thread about Michelle and McCain's wife being lesbians? That would be sweet. :devil: