OLB: Crowell, Mitchell, Ellison, Bowens

ILB: Pozluzny, Digiorgio

CB: McGee, McKelvin, Greer, Youboty, Corner

SS: Whitner, Scott

FS: Simpson, Wilson

PK/FG: Lindell

P: Moorman

LS: Neill

PS: OG/C- Felton, CB- Cox, QB- Baker, S- Corto, S- Wendling, WR- Jones, WR- Huggins, DT- McCray, FB- Evans, LB -Marcus Buggs

I bet they only keep 10 DBs total, since they had talked about wanting to use Whitner as a CB sometimes. Not sure who out of that group goes though.

I'd tend to agree, and I think that one of Wendling/Will James/Youboty/Corner/B. Scott goes, and that Youboty will come to camp in a pretty deep hole.

Corner was such a strange pick... :rolleyes:

QB - Trent Edwards , JP Losman , Gibran Hamdan

RB - Marshawn Lynch , Fred Jackson , Xavier Omon, Wright

FB - Mike Viti

TE - Courtney Anderson, Robert Royal, Derek Fine

WR - Lee Evans, James Hardy, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Steve Johnson...I don't think johnson will be a surprise if he makes this roster- me neither

O' Line - Jason Peters, Derrick Dockery, Brad Butler, Langston Walker, Melvin Fowler, Jason Whittle, Duke Preston, Kirk Chambers, Robert Felton, Bell

D-Line - Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney, Chris Ellis, Marcus Stroud, John Mcargo, Spencer Johnson, Kyle Williams...no surprises here- nope

LB - Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny , Angelo Crowell, John Digiorgio, Keith Ellison, Alvin Bowen

S - Donte Witner, Ko Simpson, George Wilson, Bryan Scott, John Wendling...guessing Wendling sees his action on special teams

CB - Terrance Mcgee, Jabari Greer, William James, Leodis Mckelvin , Reggie Corner, Ashton Youboty

ST's - Rian Lindell, Brian Moorman, Rian Neil

Edit- I forgot Derek Schouman- cuts will be tough! Especially at WR, TE, RB!

----------------------------------

I made a few changes- did I get 53? If I counted right that is my guess for final roster. You did a nice job-I am guessing about a couple picks. And you know some unknown is gonna step it up in training camp and there will be a surprise cut. There will be some tough cuts. At any rate, it is nice to have a surplus of talent this year! It has been awhile

I'd say that's a good crack at the roster... The competition at TE, RB and CB will be the talk of camp...

Will one of the mods please! ban this a$$ hole? this is just getting annoying with his YEA!!!s. If you have a human-sized brain in your head Deep Voice could you maybe exercise it on the board or get the F off? You are not George Carlin, Richard Pryor or Chris Rock you are not funny...not even remotely funny. Kill yourself

Get over yourself....