A Crack At The 53 Man Roster...

QB - Trent Edwards , JP Losman , Gibran Hamdan...I believe hamdan stays at 3 because he's been here long enough to maybe know the system

RB - Marshawn Lynch , Fred Jackson , Xavier Omon...I think Omon beats out Wright on potential, hard to overlook what he did in college. division 2 or not.

FB - Mike Viti...undrafted yes, but the bills love to showcase their football IQ by turning these players into something, all he has to do is hit someone.

TE - Courtney Anderson, Teyo Johnson, Robert Royal, Derek Fine...Anderson and Johnson both 6'6 , and Fine a special teams co-captain in college.

WR - Lee Evans, James Hardy, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Steve Johnson...I don't think johnson will be a surprise if he makes this roster

O' Line - Jason Peters, Derrick Dockery, Brad Butler, Langston Walker, Melvin Fowler, Jason Whittle, Duke Preston, Kirk Chambers, Robert Felton..I think felton has the edge over Bell, Felton was opening up holes for Mcfadden, and Bell ( even though an awsome story ) just maybe too raw.

D-Line - Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney, Chris Ellis, Marcus Stroud, John Mcargo, Spencer Johnson, Kyle Williams...no surprises here

LB - Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny , Angelo Crowell, John Digiorgio, Keith Ellison, Alvin Bowen...again no surprises here

S - Donte Witner, Ko Simpson, George Wilson, Bryan Scott, John Wendling...guessing Wendling sees his action on special teams

CB - Terrance Mcgee, Jabari Greer, William James, Leodis Mckelvin , Reggie Corner, Ashton Youboty...if youboty makes this roster, it maybe special teams as well, I think he will

ST's - Rian Lindell, Brian Moorman, Rian Neil

Just guessing and speculation of course, don't think its too bad...

Looks good but i see the Tight End position which besides Corner will be the most exciting to watch in Training Camp, will be Royal, Teyo, Schouman and Fine on ST, i heard a rumor he can be a Long Snapper also.

Just a quick observation. I don't think they keep 4 TE's and Barnes beats out Viti for FB. Also think they keep 6 WR's - One for gunner position on ST

I did like what Jenkins showed

That's a pretty good attempt. One thing is for certain, it will be one of the msot interesting pre-seasons in terms of who gets cut in a while. There is a lot more talent than in the past on this roster and a few good players will probably get cut. I agree that they keep 6 WRs - Jenkins being the last and I bet they only keep 10 DBs total, since they had talked about wanting to use Whitner as a CB sometimes. Not sure who out of that group goes though. I think they also keep 9 or 10 DLs, since they finally have some players who can contribute and have a little experience.

It would be great if one of the TEs could long snap since it would open up another roster spot.

TE - Courtney Anderson, Teyo Johnson, Robert Royal, Derek Fine...Anderson and Johnson both 6'6 , and Fine a special teams co-captain in college.

No love for Derek Schouman, huh? I think he could well be one of our top two most productive TEs by the end of the year.

QB - Trent Edwards , JP Losman , Gibran Hamdan...I believe hamdan stays at 3 because he's been here long enough to maybe know the system

RB - Marshawn Lynch , Fred Jackson , Xavier Omon...I think Omon beats out Wright on potential, hard to overlook what he did in college. division 2 or not.

FB - Mike Viti...undrafted yes, but the bills love to showcase their football IQ by turning these players into something, all he has to do is hit someone.

WR - Lee Evans, James Hardy, Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Steve Johnson...I don't think johnson will be a surprise if he makes this roster

O' Line - Jason Peters, Derrick Dockery, Brad Butler, Langston Walker, Melvin Fowler, Jason Whittle, Duke Preston, Kirk Chambers, Robert Felton..I think felton has the edge over Bell, Felton was opening up holes for Mcfadden, and Bell ( even though an awsome story ) just maybe too raw.

D-Line - Aaron Schobel, Chris Kelsay, Ryan Denney, Chris Ellis, Marcus Stroud, John Mcargo, Spencer Johnson, Kyle Williams...no surprises here

LB - Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny , Angelo Crowell, John Digiorgio, Keith Ellison, Alvin Bowen...again no surprises here

S - Donte Witner, Ko Simpson, George Wilson, Bryan Scott, John Wendling...guessing Wendling sees his action on special teams

CB - Terrance Mcgee, Jabari Greer, William James, Leodis Mckelvin , Reggie Corner, Ashton Youboty...if youboty makes this roster, it maybe special teams as well, I think he will

Pretty close but

Hamdan - No I don't think so

Oman is going to be the third down short yardage back goal line back - save wear and tear on lynch. Jackson and Wright will fight it out. Jackson has to pick up the blitz and protections better than last year. Wright needs to show he is an NFL running back.

My money says Jackson wins the battle. There might be a trade here as well.

Viti and Barnes room for only one. Let them fight it out in camp. The presence of Oman actually hurts Barnes chances.

Oman is the goal line one yard back. You only need the FB to block and catch passes.

TE Camp is going to be fun. Royal is in a battle Royal. If he wins the job he will have earned it. Fine and can line up at FB or Slot or TE and SP . He makes the active roster. He becomes the back up FB so you only need 1 FB. The Bills scouts liked Teyo out of college just could not get to him in the draft. A year off is tough to come back from.

I would not be shocked if Royal is knocked out of the mix.

Wr i agreee Johnson makes the active roster. Talent, smarts and leadership is showing here.

OL -Bell is a practice squad guy Preston is cut. They will bring in more linemen.

DL - agreed

LB - agreed - They need to bring in more camp guys

Secondary- agreed

ST's - Rian Lindell, Brian Moorman, Rian Neil (Neil could be vulnerable)

injuries of course could change everything.

Just guessing and speculation of course, don't think its too bad...

I agree that Omon will be the 3rd down guy or short yardage guy. I'm impressed with his nose for the end zone. I still think that 2 backs and 3 WR in goal to go situations gives you the best chance to score, especially with our WR's and RB's now.

I agree that Omon will be the 3rd down guy or short yardage guy. I'm impressed with his nose for the end zone. I still think that 2 backs and 3 WR in goal to go situations gives you the best chance to score, especially with our WR's and RB's now.

Hopefully the defenses the Bills face this year will use CBs and S in place of their normal DL so OMan will look just as impressive. :blink:

running against Div 2 quality defenders was just a bit easier than the NFL

Oman will be on the practice squad until he proves he can block and pick up the blitz.

My version.....

QB - Edwards, Losman, Hamdan* (Possibly go with 2 QBs on the 53-man, and one on the PS)

RB - Lynch, Jackson, Wright, Oman* (STer)

FB - Barnes, Viti

TE - Royal, Shouman, Anderson, Fine* (STer)

WR - Evans, Reed, Hardy, Parrish, Johnson

C - Fowler, Preston

G - Dockery, Butler, Whittle, (Preston can play guard)

T- Peters, Walker, Bell (Butler can play tackle)

DE - Schobel, Kelsay, Denny, Ellis, (Johnson can play end)

DT - Stroud, McCargo, Johnson, williams

OLB - Crowell, Ellison, Mitchel, Bowen

MLB - Pozluszny, DiGiorgio

SS - Whitner, Wendling

CB - Mcgee, Greer, McKlevin, James, Youboty, Corner, Cox

FS - Simpson, Wilson, (Wendling can play both S)

K- Lindell

P - Moorman

LS - Neil

Yea

Will one of the mods please! ban this a$$ hole? this is just getting annoying with his YEA!!!s. If you have a human-sized brain in your head Deep Voice could you maybe exercise it on the board or get the F off? You are not George Carlin, Richard Pryor or Chris Rock you are not funny...not even remotely funny. Kill yourself

we have to keep 4 rbs - both Wright and Omon will make the roster - Omon basically just replaces Anthony Thomas. I think Bell and Felton will both probably be Practice Squad guys and we only keep 8 lineman on the active roster (which is what I think we did last year) and then have guys we can call up if need be.

Viti and Barnes are going to have a battle for the FB spot. I wonder if we keep 2. if one gets injured we'd have to scrap big chunks of the offensive playbook - wouldn't we want the insurance of a 2nd guy?