One week from today...

I know I am going to get blasted for saying this. But if no proof is presented, all we will be left with is a bunch of conspiracy theories and feel-good discussions about how we all know the Pats* cheated.

Re-read my post. Goodell stated that the Patriots have been videotaping (illegally) since 2000. He didn't name any other teams, nor have any other teams been accused of doing it. Therefore it's more than just a bunch of conspiracy theories and feel-good discussions.

Why more hasn't been made of this, I don't know. But they're guilty no matter what Walsh produces, based on the Commish's admission, in light of getting caught red-handed in 2007.

Re-read my post. Goodell stated that the Patriots have been videotaping (illegally) since 2000. He didn't name any other teams, nor have any other teams been accused of doing it. Therefore it's more than just a bunch of conspiracy theories and feel-good discussions.

Why more hasn't been made of this, I don't know. But they're guilty no matter what Walsh produces, based on the Commish's admission, in light of getting caught red-handed in 2007.

What's going to happen? Nothing significent . They lose their trophy? they have to give up their SB rings.. some of which are in Pawn shops?