Malcolm Kelly

Still waiting for those links to the MANY, MANY people who wanted him at #11.

You keep waiting. Sorry Simon. I'm not a "linker". All I know is an awful lot of people were clamoring for this guy, pre pro-day day and post, albeit most backed off after his less than stellar pro-day. Still, he was the "flavor-of the-day" for many for quite sometime. The fact that I can't (and won't) provide the links doesn't negate this fact. Sorry.

untill Cromartie said he was joining this years draft class most mockdraft sites had Kelly or Jenkins going to Bills at #11..very few had Harvey at #11 then they all went to Cromartie at #11.

Don't dump me in that group. I changed my mind after the whole pro day incident.

No vitriol intended here Brandon. We are all part and parcel of this great thing that we call the Bills and every member of this community is valued and respected

One poster was slamming another for proof and I just hit the written record to support the original posters claim. I have more time on my hands than most so I thought I may as well try my hand at the TBD search functions and that is what I came up with. It's like saying that Phil Indablanc is a Republican because he said that to me a year ago. Anything can change in time. Everybody is allowed to change their minds because that is how we learn. Only a fool would cling to a misguided premise to save face and you sir are certainly not a fool. I was simply supporting the the original posters point where I believe that the burden of proof was met. There has been no response from the challenger so, at least for the moment, I believe the that the original posters point was on target. Sometimes silence truly does speak volumes.

(BTW I have nothing but respect for the various posters who's member number is below 1000)

No vitriol intended here Brandon. We are all part and parcel of this great thing that we call the Bills and every member of this community is valued and respected

One poster was slamming another for proof and I just hit the written record to support the original posters claim. I have more time on my hands than most so I thought I may as well try my hand at the TBD search functions and that is what I came up with. It's like saying that Phil Indablanc is a Republican because he said that to me a year ago. Anything can change in time. Everybody is allowed to change their minds because that is how we learn. Only a fool would cling to a misguided premise to save face and you sir are certainly not a fool. I was simply supporting the the original posters point where I believe that the burden of proof was met. There has been no response from the challenger so, at least for the moment, I believe the that the original posters point was on target. Sometimes silence truly does speak volumes.

(BTW I have nothing but respect for the various posters who's member number is below 1000)

So with 10,000 people registered to this site finding a grand total of 8 people constitutes an amount which can be repeatedly referred to as "many, many people"?

We must have wildly diverging opinions of what constitutes a burden of proof as .0008% just doesn't cut it for me. :P

Wow, you guys are tough. The first thing I said was that I know it's early.....was just adding that to the tantrums and 40 time issues. Maybe I should have just started a Losman v Edwards thread.

Ah Kenmore.....My home for the first 18 years of my life.....memories (more bad than good, but still there were a few shining moments).

Oh, sorry, I got lost there for a second. Don't let the "board" get to you. There will always be those who seem to feel the need to ridicule and criticize first, second, and then maybe a third, before they let up (or go to sleep).