Iron Man

HOLY JIMMINY CRICKETS! what a great movie!

saw it on the IMAX last night.

RDJ is the best possible Tony Starks. Jon Favreu does it again.

Stay til after the credits. its worth the wait :lol:

I missed it, but from what I was told, I agree.

Robert Downey Jr just equaled Christopher Reeve as best acting for a Secret ID.

i never understood the initial backlash when RDJ was announced as Stark.

rick, snarky, partyholic... how is that not perfect?

plus i dont think ive ever seen RDJ in a movie and hated him/his charcter.

and i guess im going to have to watch that horrible looking Ed Norton Jr Hulk movie. i just heard that RDJ/Stark is in it...

It was pretty much the same cliched super hero plot line. That said I still really enjoyed it. Mostly because Jeff Bridges was his usual outstanding self and Downey was different and entertaining as Tony Starks. Also was a cool movie to watch with Industrial Lights and Magic doing the effects. I give it a 7.5/10

granted it was the "same plot line", but there has to be some development of a character. this movie did what many others have tried doing before, except they got it right.

there were only 3 real action scenes, but the movie still carried quickly and stayed exciting through the entire thing.

reports are it brought in $104mil in the US and $97mil outside.

the next movies in the Iron Man series will be amazing.

Robert Downey Jr just equaled Christopher Reeve as best acting for a Secret ID.

not so secret ID

I never really liked RDJ all that much until I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang...I'm now a believer

not so secret ID

I never really liked RDJ all that much until I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang...I'm now a believer

...but thats spoiler stuff. I will talk about it more when everyone has seen it. Talked with all my old comic geek friends today, huge success IMO. If it wasn't a comic book movie, I would be pimping RDJ for an Oscar.

not so secret ID
I hated that part

Very good movie. I didn't stay for the end of the credits, what did I miss? Can't wait for the new Batman movie.

*********spoiler**********

Tony gets back from the press conference and finds Nick Fury waiting for him telling him he's not the only super hero around...and mentions the Avengers Initiative

*********spoiler************