An eye toward Toronto

....should be kept on the increses in Toronto firms who start to fill luxury boxes. If they do we may better keep the Bills in Buffalo. It might become an upstairs/downstairs or inside/outside or east side girls and west side boys relationship

....should be kept on the increses in Toronto firms who start to fill luxury boxes. If they do we may better keep the Bills in Buffalo. It might become an upstairs/downstairs or inside/outside or east side girls and west side boys relationship

Anybody know how many suites are available?

On a sidenote, will Ontario ever allow tailgating? Or are the Toronto sporting elite above such displays of boorishness?

GO BILLS!!!

On a sidenote, will Ontario ever allow tailgating? Or are the Toronto sporting elite above such displays of boorishness?

GO BILLS!!!

I have been told that premium seating inside and out are available.

Your point about Torontonian elitism is well made. I somehow do not envision a proliferation of beer funnels. Another thing I question is the passion of the crowd. If, as I fear, it will be regarded as a social event

(a la Super Bowl or consisting of the swells who populate Opening Day in baseball) it will be sad

GO BILLS!!!

Mimosas, petit fours and watercress sandwiches will be served pre-game while the string quartet performs. That's tailgatng T.O. style. Remember, pinkies out!

PTR

I hope that Torontonians show a lot of interest in the NFL. My sense is that if the NFL is given a choice of Toronto with:

the potentially huge amount of eyeballs to watch TV (the true money source), fans, corporate boxes, and other income sources and:

Buffalo with its already established 45,000 seasons ticket holders, the much smaller than Toronto but still huge and already obtained advertisers, WNY corporate $, and other cash streams.

The NFL will choose if can to have both!

It would simply mean less money and dumb for the NFL to toss either the potential cash of Toronto or the tried and true cash from WNY if the NFL can have both.

The better Toronto does in attracting fans to the game, the more likely it seems to me that the Bills will remain in Buffalo and the NFL will make the most money (the ultimate dictator of their choices) by exploiting both markets for all they can get.

GO BILLS!!!

No way they allow tailgating. Maybe a castrated version sponsored by the Fan590 or something lame like that. Canada not as free as the US as far as that stuff goes.

No way they allow tailgating. Maybe a castrated version sponsored by the Fan590 or something lame like that. Canada not as free as the US as far as that stuff goes.

I'm shocked that Canadians, of all people, have such restrictive rules on alcohol.

PTR