He's been a bust, but he does play Tight End

Still waiting for someone to explain to me why a team with Lynch, Evans, Hardy and two legit slot receivers NEEDS an explosive tight end SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly. the Kansas City and San Diego offenses are centered around TEs because their receivers suck. And oh yeah, they have never won anything either.

IF (granted, it's still an IF) the other Bills weapons play to their ability, they need nothing more than a reliable guy who can block and catch it when it is thrown to him, even if it is only 8 -10 yard passes 3 times a game.

Spoken like a true Pennsyltuckian... The quality of play out West is damn high, and to compare it to the SEC this past year is a joke... If Dixon wouldn't have gone down this year, U of O would have been national champs.

If I was speaking as a Pennsyltuckian I'd have said the Big 10 instead of the SEC. :thumbsup:

Still waiting for someone to explain to me why a team with Lynch, Evans, Hardy and two legit slot receivers NEEDS an explosive tight end SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly. the Kansas City and San Diego offenses are centered around TEs because their receivers suck. And oh yeah, they have never won anything either.

IF (granted, it's still an IF) the other Bills weapons play to their ability, they need nothing more than a reliable guy who can block and catch it when it is thrown to him, even if it is only 8 -10 yard passes 3 times a game.

It just gives the QB another weapon.....

hey....who is to say Fine is not that guy?

It just gives the QB another weapon.....

hey....who is to say Fine is not that guy?

That's what I'm saying. Fine could be just, well, fine. Just because they don't have Antonio Gates does not make it a HUGE gaping hole that will torpedo the season.

Let's not over-think it - at the end of the day, the season will come down to how Edwards plays, period. If you get good QB play, you win. If David Garrard can throw 17 TDs and only 3 INTs with nothing special at TE and very average receivers, Edwards can have a good season without a new, flashy TE and a decent group of WRs. Another weapon would be nice I guess, but they got him another weapon in Hardy and really they did not get all they could out of their biggest weapon, Evans. Tight end is icing on the cake, let's see if we actually have the cake. That's on Edwards.