greatttt draftt

in the 4th round we should have drafted owen schmitt instead of reggie corner....

..yahh sure schmitt lasted till the end of the 5th round but he is a beast (yaya i kno we already have "beast mode") that we need in the backfield

& yah we could have picked him in the 5th but we needed a new guy to replace stamer and thats wut they got...

i just think that he would have been a really nice addition...

After the third round it was best player available, not player some douchebag on a message board wants.

Hummm.....Message board.....Posted opinion..................obnoxious attack.

What, a message board isn't for opinions, conversations, sharing of thoughts? All you showed was that a keyboard should not be universally available.

Hummm.....Message board.....Posted opinion..................obnoxious attack.

What, a message board isn't for opinions, conversations, sharing of thoughts? All you showed was that a keyboard should not be universally available.

This seems to be the pattern on this board. If you have an opinion, whether informed or not, the Nazi Guard will attack you. It's the same four or five shithea$s that act as a posse looking for stuff so they can ridicule and assault. I like to meet each one face to face and see how daring they are in public.

maybe thats why they drafted xavier onom?...as a fullback?

I agree. I love the Bills draft this year, they drafted on need in the 1st couple rounds, and then went for depth (to install competition) at each position. Drafting lineman late in the draft has not worked for us the last few previous drfats at all.

Reading the bio on Onom tells me he will have the desire to make this team and provide for his family.

The Bills lost a large contingent from our special teams, and these guys were good special teamers...if its true that that phase is 33% of the game, then I don't mind looking for great athletes late in the draft to come in and contribute in ST and then push the starters in practice.

James Hardy is going to be fun to watch for a long, long time in a Bills jersey; Evans has got to be smiling ear to ear this morning, and this should help us in trying to extend him because now he knows he won't see as many double teams. :beer:

in the 4th round we should have drafted owen schmitt instead of reggie corner....

..yahh sure schmitt lasted till the end of the 5th round but he is a beast (yaya i kno we already have "beast mode") that we need in the backfield

& yah we could have picked him in the 5th but we needed a new guy to replace stamer and thats wut they got...

i just think that he would have been a really nice addition...

I have a feeling Corner will not only be better but be a better impact player than Schmitt.