A lucky draft

TPS

I think the Bills had a perfect scenario for their first two picks. CB and WR were the two most glaring needs. They end up getting the #1 CB, then have their pick of the three tallest possible WR R1 picks. They got another need position with the 3rd--they'd be lying if they said they went "bpa" here. The other major area of need was STs, and that's what I expected to see in the remainder of the draft, and it looks like they did that, for the most part.

Certainly we can all disagree over various "needs" the Bills had, but I think they did a very good job of addressing most of the holes they had. Now let's see if we can find the next "jason peters" among the udfas!

Thanks to all the knuckleheads for posting doom and gloom.

Always entertaining! :bag:

I think the Bills had a perfect scenario for their first two picks. CB and WR were the two most glaring needs. They end up getting the #1 CB, then have their pick of the three tallest possible WR R1 picks. They got another need position with the 3rd--they'd be lying if they said they went "bpa" here. The other major area of need was STs, and that's what I expected to see in the remainder of the draft, and it looks like they did that, for the most part.

Certainly we can all disagree over various "needs" the Bills had, but I think they did a very good job of addressing most of the holes they had. Now let's see if we can find the next "jason peters" among the udfas!

Thanks to all the knuckleheads for posting doom and gloom.

Always entertaining! :bag:

To me is seems like the "knuckleheads" who are entertaining would be the perpetual optimists. The people predicting doom and gloom have been right this entire decade…

To me is seems like the "knuckleheads" who are entertaining would be the perpetual optimists. The people predicting doom and gloom have been right this entire decade…

The people perdicting doom and gloom were right in 1984-1986 also. The "knuckleheads" were right 1987-1993. Things change. :bag: