Charlie Casserly on NFL Network

Charlie Casserly (former GM for about 20 years) Said the Bills McKelvin was the best Defensive player taken in the draft. He said he will develop into a good corner, but is going to be on NFL Network highlights every Sunday night returning punts & kickoffs. He compared him to Devon Hester. :doh:

What does Charley Casserly know? HE WAS FIRED! LEODIS WAS A TERRIBLE PICK!

Why? Because if he was any good, the Patriots would have drafted him.

They didn't. Period. End of story.

Charlie Casserly (former GM for about 20 years) Said the Bills McKelvin was the best Defensive player taken in the draft. He said he will develop into a good corner, but is going to be on NFL Network highlights every Sunday night returning punts & kickoffs. He compared him to Devon Hester. :thumbsup:

That makes me feel good. :lol:

What does Charley Casserly know? HE WAS FIRED! LEODIS WAS A TERRIBLE PICK!

Why? Because if he was any good, the Patriots would have drafted him.

They didn't. Period. End of story.

Lol. You don't pay much attention to the Patsies drafts do you? If you did you would realize they actually suck at drafting. They have one player from last years draft who is still on the team. Outside of a few no-brainers (Wilfork) that fell into their laps, they haven't done well over the last few years.

i look at our draft and i think our team is being built to beat the pats, and i like it.

we got guys up front to get after brady and stop the run. we have big aggressive physical RBs, and now we have a complete and deep secondary to cover all the

packages the pats put out there. they went five wide friggen so much, do you know who we had out there? greer and kiwanuka? on gafney and swallworth and welker?

now we have some guys who can glue to them, so we have the ability to match up, blitz, and dictate rather than play on our heels

Lol. You don't pay much attention to the Patsies drafts do you? If you did you would realize they actually suck at drafting. They have one player from last years draft who is still on the team. Outside of a few no-brainers (Wilfork) that fell into their laps, they haven't done well over the last few years.

OH YEA? LOOK AT LAST YEAR'S DRAFT!!!