Who is the Bills first selection

Pete

Hardy & Sweed are my guys...........

But if I have to go by what Buffalo does......they stay put at 11 and draft Devin Thomas. Might be hard to find a trade partner and if they do it has to be the Lions to jump ahead of Carolina to get Harvey........just a tidbit from a friend (insider) possibly...........

Hardy & Sweed are my guys...........

But if I have to go by what Buffalo does......they stay put at 11 and draft Devin Thomas. Might be hard to find a trade partner and if they do it has to be the Lions to jump ahead of Carolina to get Harvey........just a tidbit from a friend (insider) possibly...........

Let them jump. While last year saw 7 Wr's gone in the first round, this years should be less. Jackson, Sweed, Thomas, or Hardy should be available with a trade down. If not there will be needed talent available and we should be able to get Andre Caldwell in the 2nd.

Rd 1: WR Devin Thomas

Rd 2: WR Jordy Nelson

2 WRs may sound crazy, but imagine going 4 wide with Evans/Thomas/Nelson/Roscoe

I actually think you are on to something, though if Malcolm Kelly's stock has dropped as far as people suggest he may be there at #41 in the second. Imagine:

Trade Down and receive an additional third:

1. Devin Thomas

2. Malcolm Kelly

3. Martellus Bennett

3. Mike Pollack

I actually think you are on to something, though if Malcolm Kelly's stock has dropped as far as people suggest he may be there at #41 in the second. Imagine:

Trade Down and receive an additional third:

1. Devin Thomas

2. Malcolm Kelly

3. Martellus Bennett

3. Mike Pollack

Where is our CB?