Who represents the Bills at the Draft

Since the braintrust will be at OBD who do the Bills send to NY. Also why are all the teams decision makers required to attend in person? Woulnt it be great TV to see the wheeling and dealing live?

The decision makers usually are at their respective stadiums. The people in NY are sometime equipment people or office assistants. Not really top people.

How cool would it be to be the person who hands in the card allweekend?

Maybe the Bills marketing dept should run a contest with the winner getting a weekend in NYC and the job of handing in all the cards.

Maybe a selection from the season ticketholders. (just a suggestion incase anyone from that dept reads these boards)

Scott

How cool would it be to be the person who hands in the card allweekend?

Maybe the Bills marketing dept should run a contest with the winner getting a weekend in NYC and the job of handing in all the cards.

Maybe a selection from the season ticketholders. (just a suggestion incase anyone from that dept reads these boards)

Scott

What if Belichick installed an assistant deep within our organization and then on draft day Bill would activate the "Manchurian Candidate" and he would bring up a card that said Mario Manningham on it. I hope this doesnt happen.

What if Belichick installed an assistant deep within our organization and then on draft day Bill would activate the "Manchurian Candidate" and he would bring up a card that said Mario Manningham on it. I hope this doesnt happen.

When I read that, I laughed because it was funny for the obvious reasons. Then I realized how scary that would be, and I stopped laughing.