Check out Drew Rosenhaus' video.

Man, does he sound alittle desperate or what? The time is ticking on Chad with the draft tomorrow and if a trade isn't completed by then then I think Mike Brown really will stick to his guns.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/25/...r-trading-chad/

It reminds me of a video made by a father to the kidnappers of his child. :lol:

What a douchebag! That's pathetic. Does he really think that will help? If Johnson wants a HOF bust he's going to have to play and play hard for whatever team has him on their roster come opening day. 'Nuff said.

Even though the Bengals seem stupid to turn down the offers they've received for Johnson I love to watch it continue. I hope the Bengals hold to their guns all season just to see Ocho Dinko humiliated.

It reminds me of a video made by a father to the kidnappers of his child. :lol:

What a douchebag! That's pathetic. Does he really think that will help? If Johnson wants a HOF bust he's going to have to play and play hard for whatever team has him on their roster come opening day. 'Nuff said.

Even though the Bengals seem stupid to turn down the offers they've received for Johnson I love to watch it continue. I hope the Bengals hold to their guns all season just to see Ocho Dinko humiliated.

i would take it a step further,when the point in the season comes that chad would have to come back to get his credit for the season in.that is when i would suspend him for the rest of the season so he dosnt get his way.why suspend him when he is holding out?i would make it a point to not let chad play a down untill he understands he is the employee not the boss.go bills!

Man, does he sound alittle desperate or what? The time is ticking on Chad with the draft tomorrow and if a trade isn't completed by then then I think Mike Brown really will stick to his guns.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/04/25/...r-trading-chad/

I don't think so. I think he's just trying to look out for his client's best interest.

Apparently one of the big hitches in trading him is that the Bengals would take a $8 million cap hit for trading him. The first and conditional third is more than adequate compensation for Ocho.