Lito Sheppard Traded to Tampa Bay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be devasting. This is going to be hard to trade down now. Maybe Dallas is still available for both their first rounders.

Why? If Philly comes with an extra 2 and offers to swap you're unhappy? granted I'd prefer Shep, but still. If it's Philly's 2 it may end up as a 2 and a 4 to swap ones.

Would have been nice but we run the Tampa two system, so we do not need a great CB :rolleyes:

does not matter if we run the cover 2 i don't care what anyone says nomatter what defense you run you need good corners, lito certainly would have been an upgrade over what we have :rolleyes:

Correct.

While it would be nice to have great corners, the merely good corners we have now will work just fine if we have something resembling a pass rush this time around.

Hello..... he was traded to Tampa Bay... who runs the same defense, so we dont need a good corner but they do?

No not really that we aren't going to do this, or no not really that I should be disappointed if they do take Mike Jenkins?

This trade does not make it look like we are drafting mike jenkins I haven't heard him being discussed that high in a long time, isn't he considered to go 2nd round now he definately dropped and #11 would be a reach, HUGE REACH, I HATE DRC but I'd take him over Jenkins