Who's going to the Draft: Reprise

Hi all, I know that this has been discussed in a previous thread, but I wanted to know if anyone here is going to the draft this weekend?

I am leaving for NYC tomorrow night, and if any other TBD'ers are going to be there, I was wondering if anyone wants to meet up beforehand?

Let's get as many Bills fans together as possible and cheer on our picks!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Hi all, I know that this has been discussed in a previous thread, but I wanted to know if anyone here is going to the draft this weekend?

I am leaving for NYC tomorrow night, and if any other TBD'ers are going to be there, I was wondering if anyone wants to meet up beforehand?

GO BILLS!!!!!

Hey Mark ! I can't make it this year due to health issues with a family member, but will try and get back there next year. Hopefully, we can hook up before next year and try and get together at the ESPN zone for dinner like the last couple of times (2004 and 2005). Take Care and have a good trip, Randy Williams

Hey Mark- I am sorry but I will not be able to make it this year. I was looking forward to meeting you and experiencing the draft first hand. Next year hopefully. Have a blast! And props to you- any fan that flies into NYC from San Jose to support the Bills and their draft is one helluva fan!

Hey Mark ! I can't make it this year due to health issues with a family member, but will try and get back there next year. Hopefully, we can hook up before next year and try and get together at the ESPN zone for dinner like the last couple of times (2004 and 2005). Take Care and have a good trip, Randy Williams

Hey Randy, too bad you can't make it. Hope all goes well for your family member. Are you going to try and make it to the Arizona game this year?

Hey Mark- I am sorry but I will not be able to make it this year. I was looking forward to meeting you and experiencing the draft first hand. Next year hopefully. Have a blast! And props to you- any fan that flies into NYC from San Jose to support the Bills and their draft is one helluva fan!

Thanks Pete. Hope that you can make it next year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

HEY IS IT POSSIBLE IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET TICKETS AND WHAT IT COST FOR THEM THANK YOU