Liberal Media Myth Takes A Major Hit

I completely understood they were biased, but this article fills in the cracks of exactly how much under the thumb of the admistration they were. They would have lost their jobs at the TV networks if they didn't tow Bush's line. And then the corporate angle comes in, are they just promoting the war to help their companies bottom line?

Its always about how to make the most money with the media (like most businesses)

So, Reporters/Journalist Bad

That's what you guys got out of this? :wallbash:

BTW,

Number of cowardly, lazy journalists killed in Iraq: 210

Number of brave--and now very wealthy--United States Generals killed: 0

The cost of right wing deniablity: priceless

And what do you get out of it? Reporters and journalists who have conflicts of interest to begin with would be unbiased if they weren't forced to be dishonest by the EEEEEEVIL government releasing only the information they want released. Are you really that clueless? It's how the system works. Anyone with half a brain didn't need the Times to tell them that.

And what do you get out of it? Reporters and journalists who have conflicts of interest to begin with would be unbiased if they weren't forced to be dishonest by the EEEEEEVIL government releasing only the information they want released. Are you really that clueless? It's how the system works. Anyone with half a brain didn't need the Times to tell them that.

I've already explained that dearest Tom. But more to the point, the military officers sell themselves as honorbound gentlemen bound by the Constitution and people do believe that. Heck, I even wanted to give some of these guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's all too clear now they just don't deserve it. Nothing more than administrion hacks in uniform.............just like your General Petraeus

Or is he different Tom? :P:lol::lol:

I've already explained that dearest Tom. But more to the point, the military officers sell themselves as honorbound gentlemen bound by the Constitution and people do believe that. Heck, I even wanted to give some of these guys the benefit of the doubt, but it's all too clear now they just don't deserve it. Nothing more than administrion hacks in uniform.............just like your General Petraeus

Or is he different Tom? :P:lol::lol:

Right, because the generals, especially once placed in the Pentagon, were all altruists before Jnauary 2001. Is there one, single, solitary, unique instance where you have understood a concept?

You are too idiotic even for a brilliant Combo incarnation.

Right, because the generals, especially once placed in the Pentagon, were all altruists before Jnauary 2001. Is there one, single, solitary, unique instance where you have understood a concept?

Because after owing their positions to the Clinton administration, of course they'd be Bush's lapdogs...

Probably the same things you ignore about our big, corrupted government that you love so much. Let's pretend that the military is somehow different than the rest of it. :devil:

Hypocrite.

Funny how Molson Retard has ducked both of these posts. I wonder why? In any event, this thread makes me happy in that so many here have stated clearly that the jig is up for these trumped up stories, and nobody is willing to take these "conclusions" as "news"(supposed to be based on facts, and then examined from multiple perspectives, not just one) anymore. Well, except for Molson...but I don't think we have to worry about the Molson Retard crew getting any power or actually being placed in charge of anything now.

Not with the people of Penn. rewarding Hillary for B word slapping MoveOn.org = beating Obama by 10 points, all in the same week.