Interesting Felser Tidbit on Spygate II

MattM

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/327434.html

"Whatever happened to Chapter Two in the New England Patriots’ Spygate saga? Start looking under the rugs. Bob Kraft, the franchise owner, has that sort of clout."

True that. Surprised not that the League hasn't done anything to resolve the Walsh situation (after the way they handled things in the fall, I suspect they don't really want to find out what really happened any more than Pats* fans do), but I am surprised the media has given the League and the Pats* a seeming pass on this. I guess that's what happens when all the major media outlets either have contracts with the League (ABC/ESPN, NBC, CBS and Fox, for ex.) or rely on the League for access to their teams and personnel for their sports stories (include everyone else under this category). Disappointing, but not surprising in light of this. Oh, well, looks like the asterisk is just going to have to stay firmly affixed until this is resolved.....

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/327434.html

"Whatever happened to Chapter Two in the New England Patriots’ Spygate saga? Start looking under the rugs. Bob Kraft, the franchise owner, has that sort of clout."

True that. Surprised not that the League hasn't done anything to resolve the Walsh situation (after the way they handled things in the fall, I suspect they don't really want to find out what really happened any more than Pats* fans do), but I am surprised the media has given the League and the Pats* a seeming pass on this. I guess that's what happens when all the major media outlets either have contracts with the League (ABC/ESPN, NBC, CBS and Fox, for ex.) or rely on the League for access to their teams and personnel for their sports stories (include everyone else under this category). Disappointing, but not surprising in light of this. Oh, well, looks like the asterisk is just going to have to stay firmly affixed until this is resolved.....

I don't think we need to know anymore than we already do for the Pats* asterisk to stay firmly affixed forever.