Since you all want to talk finances...

SDS

This server, are you going to be available 24/7 if there's an issue? If there is a HD Rosen, will we be back up in 1 hour? Will you leave any business meetings? Dinner? Vacation? By going with a legitimate company we can have those assurances, rather than someone who simply volunteers to have one in their basement. What about DNS, static IP, etc? I could hook up a system to my Road Runner, but I know even with a requesting a static IP from Time Warner, sometimes there are issues where that IP "disappears".

5061[/snapback]

The server resides at a professional ISP. I dont guarantee a one hour , back online, response time. This server and software has ran for close to a year before needing a reboot. There are no memory leaks or issues to Rosen the system. The only reason I rebooted it that time was to activate an OS patch.

In the event of a problem, I will try to resolve the issue quickly. The moderators will have access as well to address a problem if needed. But really, the system never crashes. I only upgraded the hardware since it had gone past its life expectancy and was time for an upgrade.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived