Draft Day Rumors

mis3384

1. KC Trades its 1st RD(#5) pick to DET for its 1st RD(#15) pick & WR- Roy Williams

2. BUF trades its 1st RD(#11) pick & Chris Kelsay to PHI for its 1st RD(#19) 4th RD(#115) & CB - Lito Sheppard

3. NE looks to move down and could trade with CIN for WR - Chad Johnson

4. BUF trades JP Losman to KC for a pick

**** Found the rumors on CBS, ESPN and aorund the web ***

I'm feeling a bit omniscient today so I'll add some...

- Baltimore will trade with Oakland to grab the #4 spot and take Matt Ryan. Oakland has thrown enough money around and won't want to pay the premium that comes with a top 5 pick. Oakland will take Clady with their newly acquired #8 pick.

- KC will draft McFadden. I know, I know...LJ and his huge contract. But I feel strongly about this.

- DRC will fall (key word being "fall") into the Eagles' hands @ #19.

I'm feeling a bit omniscient today so I'll add some...

- Baltimore will trade with Oakland to grab the #4 spot and take Matt Ryan. Oakland has thrown enough money around and won't want to pay the premium that comes with a top 5 pick. Oakland will take Clady with their newly acquired #8 pick.

- KC will draft McFadden. I know, I know...LJ and his huge contract. But I feel strongly about this.

- DRC will fall (key word being "fall") into the Eagles' hands @ #19.

the eagles won't go CB in the first........they love picking linemen early

1. KC Trades its 1st RD(#5) pick to DET for its 1st RD(#15) pick & WR- Roy Williams

2. BUF trades its 1st RD(#11) pick & Chris Kelsay to PHI for its 1st RD(#19) 4th RD(#115) & CB - Lito Sheppard

3. NE looks to move down and could trade with CIN for WR - Chad Johnson

4. BUF trades JP Losman to KC for a pick

**** Found the rumors on CBS, ESPN and aorund the web ***

Ageed,anything can happen but these scenarios you lay out.