What scenario would be better for the Bills

I dont think that Flowers will be on the board in round two, if he is we need to get him. I personally would love to get Harvey then Flowers. I might get destroyed for saying DE and CB would make me happy on day one but I really like alot of the defensive players in this draft. I wouldnt mind getting Groves to play LB for us either on the weak side to take over for Crowell next year. On offense I like Thomas and Albert although on the priorty list a gaurd is the lowest priorty it has been in a decade but you can never have enough O-lineman. I will be happy if the Bills get any one of these five players, totally blown away with two.

1) Take McKelvin, Harvey, or Talib at 11, then hope for Hardy or Kelly in the 2nd or

2) Take Devin Thomas at 11, then Cason, Flowers, or Fred Davis in the 2nd?

I still like my plan

Deal down with Philly to 19 and add Sheppard. Take the best CB on the board at 19 unless some other players has dropped significantly. Go WR in round 2. Move back up if necessary. Rd 3 and after go best available.

Nets you 2 CBs and the WR you want. Our defense goes from sketchy to good overnight and we still get the tall WR we want with more picks to add TE, FB, OLB, etc. later on.

I still like my plan

Deal down with Philly to 19 and add Sheppard. Take the best CB on the board at 19 unless some other players has dropped significantly. Go WR in round 2. Move back up if necessary. Rd 3 and after go best available.

Nets you 2 CBs and the WR you want. Our defense goes from sketchy to good overnight and we still get the tall WR we want with more picks to add TE, FB, OLB, etc. later on.

I don't think there is any way we get Sheppard. I'd love too, but just don't see it

I dont think that Flowers will be on the board in round two, if he is we need to get him. I personally would love to get Harvey then Flowers. I might get destroyed for saying DE and CB would make me happy on day one but I really like alot of the defensive players in this draft. I wouldnt mind getting Groves to play LB for us either on the weak side to take over for Crowell next year. On offense I like Thomas and Albert although on the priorty list a gaurd is the lowest priorty it has been in a decade but you can never have enough O-lineman. I will be happy if the Bills get any one of these five players, totally blown away with two.

Good post. As other posts have stated, the Bills aren't going to fill all their needs in the 1st 3 rounds. I'll be happy with the best DE, CB, WR, or TE available with the 1st 3 picks. That could very well be Harvey in the 1st, then a DB like Flowers or Reggie Smith in the 2nd. If things were to fall that way, I think the Bills would have to consider trading back up into the 2nd round and getting the best WR or TE available.

I still like my plan

I love the plan to get Sheppard, but I don't see why we wouldn't take a guy like Sweed or Thomas at #19 instead of a corner since we would have just picked up an elite one IMO. If that deal ever happens, take Sweed or Thomas at 19, then a tight end like Davis or Keller in the 2nd round.

I love the plan to get Sheppard, but I don't see why we wouldn't take a guy like Sweed or Thomas at #19 instead of a corner since we would have just picked up an elite one IMO. If that deal ever happens, take Sweed or Thomas at 19, then a tight end like Davis or Keller in the 2nd round.

I think Keller is too small. Just 6'2. Might be more of a Dallas Clark type and play in the backfield or off the line. Not that Dallas Clark is bad, because he isn't, but we need a bigger red zone target than that.