[closed]What about this perspective (Bills/Dolphins/Toronto)

First off know this. My first reaction was one of great anger... however I've had almost 2 hours to sit and think on this.

Looking at this thing logically... perhaps it does make the most sense. We are going to play 1 game in Toronto every year for the next 5 years. That is a given.

We also know that the games will always be in the 2nd half of the season, due to the Argo's season.

This, most likely, means that it will affect our late season divisional games.

Noone expects the Phins to be any good this year. 6-10 at best right?

We all expect that Bill Parcels will turn that team around in 2-3 years. To at least make them competitive.

So what if the Bills made a conscious decision to play the phins in toronto this year for a reason that no one has brought up yet.

Perhaps the Bills chose the Dolphins this year because they expect that of the next 5 years, this will be, most likely, the Dolphins weakest team. The year that the Bills are expected to beat them, without needing home field advantage (fans, snow). So rather than having a Bills/Phins game in Toronto in 3 years, when the Dolphins are peaking (assuming Parcels does a good job), we do it now, when they are at their worst.

Personally, if you asked me if I HAD to chose the year we would lose the Dolphins game to Toronto... THIS would be the year... as I expect the Dolphins to be doormats. And in future years, I expect them to become more competitive.

Just a thought!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.