If we need a receiver and a CB so bad

Because he's a criminal with a rap sheet as long as a football field.

Who is about to be the MVP of the NBA?

Who has the MLB home run record?

Who ran behind the electricity company?

The guy will be clean as a whistle because he knows this is his last chance. We need a corner badly but we won't trade a 4th for one of the best corners in NFL history? :wallbash::P;)

Risky if you ask me.
Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

He yelled at a valet? How terrible. :wallbash::P Valets are notoriously lazy. I yell at them all the time. One even scratched my Bently once.

Anyway, I think your link is fake. It is "Bump Shack" which has the initials "BS". You have to learn to recognize these things.

NFL teams are in business to win. A 4th rounder for a major talent with some past issues is a risk, but not much of one. We already have a glove wearing noodle armed QB which is a different type of risk but still a risk.

Who is about to be the MVP of the NBA?

Who has the MLB home run record?

Who ran behind the electricity company?

The guy will be clean as a whistle because he knows this is his last chance. We need a corner badly but we won't trade a 4th for one of the best corners in NFL history? :wallbash::P;)

Chris Paul will be MVP.

Barry Bonds was indicted for lying. They never caught him for anything else.

Look, Pacman is a great football player, big-time probowl talent. But trouble seems to follow him everywhere he goes. I mean, throwing cash around at strippers, being sem-involved in shootings. C'mon! The guy has been cited something like 12 times in two years. That is not a coincidence. There are red flags everywhere with this guy. Yeah, you could get him for a fourth round pick, but he's gonna want big money, will come with baggage, probably will keep getting in trouble, has a big posse with him all the time, and will probably go to jail eventually. Too risky. Besides, he hasn't even been re-instated yet.

NO!

A. The guy is a problem and can't stay out of trouble. How can anyone expect him to "turn himself around" all of a sudden.

B. Whoever claims that he is "one of the greatest corners in NFL history" should stop playing Madden and start watching football.

C. The Cowboys reportedly upped their offer to 3rd round pick. Too high for such a risky addition.

D. We're a rebuilding team with a lot of young players. You don't bring a cancer like Pacman into that locker room, it's just plain stupid.

E. He's overrated. The only reason why people think he's good because they see his name all over ESPN. The guy sucks.

.......We already have a glove wearing noodle armed QB which is a different type of risk but still a risk.

There are only so many risks one can take before it overloads. I say we are one risk away from potential disaster.