OT: You think you are having a bad day?

EndZoneCrew

On this day in McKinney, Texas, it was reported that a 75-year-old male driver received 10 traffic tickets, drove on the wrong side of the road four times, committed four hit-and-run offenses, and caused six accidents, all within 20 minutes. Wow...why am i laughing my ass off at this!

link

question is, why is this a news story? This happens 3 times a week on I-95 in south Florida. Things like this explain why it takes me 58 minutes to get home from work every day when I live exactly 11.5 miles from work.

71147[/snapback]

That's pretty bad. Can you take Military Trail, or somthing else up there? When I lived in Deerfield and worked in Boca, I'd take 95 in the morning (I'd get in early so 95 wasn't all that bad) and take an alternate route home to avoid that deathtrap.

That's pretty bad.  Can you take Military Trail, or somthing else up there?  When I lived in Deerfield and worked in Boca, I'd take 95 in the morning (I'd get in early so 95 wasn't all that bad) and take an alternate route home to avoid that deathtrap.

71155[/snapback]

See, I could. But, its so frigging hit or miss. I live right next to I95, and I work right across from the Turnpike (on PGA). So, I can take the Turnpike to Lake Worth Rd, but not only am I backtracking, but I also have to go east then for several miles, and there are lights EVERYWHERE. Today, Im leaving early only because i got here early, all in an attempt to beat the traffic. Its insane.

Thats funny steve...It takes me the same amount of time to get to work and I work 52 miles away...haha....btw, could you imagine being behind this old geezer when this happened?

71212[/snapback]

Thats Funny, If I drove 52 miles to work everyday, I would probably look for another job. So Joe, why dont you get job at LS like everyone else?