Bills in Toronto

major

I have this feeling that the Bills game in Toronto (regular season game) will be on Monday Night Football. The NFL will want to showcase this game. I don't think it will be the Thanksgiving night game (too small of a crowd watching on NFL network). What do you think?

I have this feeling that the Bills game in Toronto (regular season game) will be on Monday Night Football. The NFL will want to showcase this game. I don't think it will be the Thanksgiving night game (too small of a crowd watching on NFL network). What do you think?

I think you are correct.....I say against the fins (lots of Dolphins fans in Canada)

Go Bills!

I think maybe you should adjust your thread title before some folks jump down your throat. :thumbsup:

Damn -- and I was just about to jump.

Seriously, major -- change the title so people know you're not stating a fact.

I think maybe you should adjust your thread title before some folks jump down your throat. :thumbsup:

He has a point, major. I edited the subhed to reflect that, but you're welcome to rephrase it if you wish... your thread, after all.

Is it a possibility? Sure, but I don't have any feelings one way or the other. Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if your hunch pans out.

And if it does, can you throw me some Quick-Pick numbers? :P