At this point I BILLIEVE that we will...

As of right now I do not like any of the WRs enough for us to pick one at number 11.

However, with that said I also do not believe that there will be one who fits the bill for what we need in terms of a WR with size come pick 41.

And no matter what you say, or how you try to justify it, WR is our biggest need, so deal with it.

I believe the Bills would take either of the following with pick 11; Albert, Ellis, Rivers, Cromartie, McKelvin, or Harvey. I then see the Bills playing the waiting game to see how the bottom half of round one unfolds (based on who takes what WR, if any) and then trading back into the lower part of round one to take either; Sweed, Thomas, Kelly, or Hardy.

Anybody agree with this as a possibilty?

As of right now I do not like any of the WRs enough for us to pick one at number 11.

However, with that said I also do not believe that there will be one who fits the bill for what we need in terms of a WR with size come pick 41.

And no matter what you say, or how you try to justify it, WR is our biggest need, so deal with it.

I believe the Bills would take either of the following with pick 11; Albert, Ellis, Rivers, Cromartie, McKelvin, or Harvey. I then see the Bills playing the waiting game to see how the bottom half of round one unfolds (based on who takes what WR, if any) and then trading back into the lower part of round one to take either; Sweed, Thomas, Kelly, or Hardy.

Anybody agree with this as a possibilty?

I agree that we will trade down but I'm not sure where. I see two possibilities. Either we trade to Dallas and rob both their first round picks or we trade down with Houston and get several picks from them.

there is gonna be a run on WR in the second half of round one/beginning round two. I have a good feeling that Doucet, Thomas, and Sweed can all by off the board by pick 22. I do not want Hardy. Then what? I want us to draft a potential #1 WR this draft and I do not think you are gonna get it by trading back. Draft Thomas and our offense is instantly better

Yeah, the need for WR is so great, but the value sucks. I too don't like Hardy, but really the only "big" WRs are Sweed, Thomas, Kelly, and Hardy. The rest are shorter guys who don't necessarily fill our need for the height/red zone production/possession receiver. The worst part is, Hardy has all those things. His off-field business is a major red flag though.

I think it is a HUGE MISTAKE to trade a potential top 10 pick in next years draft + another pick for a low round 1 pick this year. It is not like that player would take the Bills to the Super Bowl. The Bills are at least 2 drafts away from thinking about that.

Yeah, the need for WR is so great, but the value sucks. I too don't like Hardy, but really the only "big" WRs are Sweed, Thomas, Kelly, and Hardy. The rest are shorter guys who don't necessarily fill our need for the height/red zone production/possession receiver. The worst part is, Hardy has all those things. His off-field business is a major red flag though.

This is why it was dumb not to sign Bryant Johnson to a 1 year deal as an insurance policy for the scenario that is currently unfolding. If Cromartie falls to 11, I think we take him and wait for the 2nd round for a WR or TE. If Cromartie is not there, we try our best to trade down and then consider Devin Thomas or even a guy like Cason later in the 1st round. There seems to be too much risk surrounding Kelly, Sweed, and Hardy to touch them in the 1st round. I'd bet one of them is around at pick #41.

i would love to draft DRC at a 11 and trade back into the 1st to get either Thomas,Sweed,Hardy,and Kelly and yes i am saying Hardy because if he is ultimately sincere about how he has grown up and he is a changed man then i think the Bills will take him because i mean everyone makes mistakes.....am i right?

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008