Do you pay your utility bills in person?

JoeFerguson

Do you pay your utility bills in person?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pay your utility bills in person?

• Yes, I love wasting time and am proud of the fact that I'm an idiot.
    • No.

I pay my water bill in person. Greensboro doesn't let you pay online and I don't really mail anything, so I just stop into the public works building on my way to work when I get the bill usually. It's a pain, I'd rather pay online like virtually ever other bill I have. Rent, power, cable, car payment, everything except water. I hate it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you one of the two people who voted "yes" to this poll? My grandmother is in the category of someone who still is afraid of giving her credit card number out over the internet or phone, but she loves myspace. She claims that if she didn't run errands like this then she would never leave the house. I really can understand that. If you are under 70 years old and you still feel the need to pay bills in person, then I really have a problem with you.

So you really have a problem with me? Is that your innate intolerance speaking, or do you contemplate a Final Solution?

:rolleyes:

Why are you collecting and looking at discarded ATM receipts ?

to help with my identity theft scam.

they actually sell fake atm receipts with huge balances that are designed for guys to write their phone numbers and give to girls...