If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

Oh really? Interesting because if my memory serves me correctly, and the fact i am too lazy to research while on vacation i believed he cast the first insults down and it went downhill from there, but does it feel good for you to be able to follow someone on this board? why defend him? Nothing he has said warrants any kind of defense from anyone here

i don't follow anybody on this board, unlike you sheep who are the ones following him. by no means do i have to defend him either. the actions of you sheep says it all...... the truth hurts.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what you take seriously.

All I care about is laughing when Lossman is gone.

exactly. youre hear to take things that didnt work out well for the Bills and rub them in our faces like we have anything to do with it.

all you care about is laughing at the Bills and their fans.

get these offseason trolls out of here.

exactly. youre hear to take things that didnt work out well for the Bills and rub them in our faces like we have anything to do with it.

all you care about is laughing at the Bills and their fans.

get these offseason trolls out of here.

No I really don't care as much about losman .

I just hate his orchestra always begging mods to boot everyone.

The ExpertOpinion is one of the few posters worth reading.

I mean who wants to read the sh8t that comes out of those snivelers ?

F8cking borrrrrring.

I mean who wants to read the crap that comes out of those snivelers ?

F*cking borrrrrring.

true dat.........

I mean who wants to read the crap that comes out of those snivelers ?

F*cking borrrrrring.

Please oh brilliant one, show us exactly what he has said which is worth reading.... Oh Losman sucks, he will be gone... take it to the bank, blah blah blah, losman ballwashers, come on..... this is a ridiculous debate. I have said over and over, I am a Losman fan, do I think he will show what he is capable of when with the Bills, not so much, but the fact is, when asked, no one can provider what Trent does that is so special, besides the fact that people say " well, he's better than Losman" .. Whether or not they trade him is irrelevant, because the truth is that as much upside as Edwards may have, in college and his first season, he has not yet shown to have the durability to stay on the field the whole season, so my question is, why trade a backup who has had some success and knows the system run by the coaching staff, is familiar with the players, to bring in someone who is starting at zero week? It doesn't make sense, and i for one, would rather keep JP and let him go as a FA unless you can bring in someone who can do a much better job at less than or the same price of backing up Edwards

Saburzfan had it right when he said mental midgets.

You losman lovers are so blinded by love for losman that you can't even see how funny ExpertOpinion is.

Snivelers can't because they are too in love with losman.

And he always kicks your asses

Saburzfan had it right when he said mental midgets.

You losman lovers are so blinded by love for losman that you can't even see how funny ExpertOpinion is.

Snivelers can't because they are too in love with losman.

And he always kicks your asses

do you have anything significant to say, or are you just some middle schooler mommy let play on the internet while she is busy with the mailman??

do you have anything significant to say, or are you just some middle schooler mommy let play on the internet while she is busy with the mailman??

Oh cry some more you sniveler,losman orchestra member.

If there is a juvenile it's you and your crush on JP.

What if trent goes down with an ACL tear and is out for the season in Game #1 ? If no adequate backup, the season is lost.

I find it comical how Trent is being made the starting QB without having to win the job. That was a major factor in JPs demise, and the consensus was the decision was a huge huge mistake. This will also be a huge mistake. I want my starting QB to earn it. I want an open competition, JP vs Trent vs whomever in camp, best man wins.

JP bashers continually complain that JP was just given the job, and that impacted his mindset and contributed to his failings. Now, you are happy to do the same thing again? Why ?

JP bashers continually complain that JP was just given the job, and that impacted his mindset and contributed to his failings.

that is 100% false. being a 1st Round draft pick, it was expected that he was going to be "given the job." if the complaining of some Bills fans "impacted his mindset and contributed to his failings" then he should be thinking about another line of work. the excuses are getting more and more ridiculous. :sick: