Kieth Olberman attacks Roscoe

K-Gun10

Keith Olberman is the classic passive-aggressive moron.

Olberman is a frickin idiot that probably got beat up all through grade school. Now he is paying everyone back with his crazy left wing chatter on MSNBC.

from Wiki:

Chicken and waffles is a dish, combining waffles, typically a breakfast food, with chicken, sometimes fried, that is served in certain specialty restaurants in the United States.

The most famous of these are Roscoe's five restaurants in the Los Angeles area.

Keith Olberman is an excessively obnoxious liberal douchebag who loves nothing more than to hear the screeching, condescending sound of his own voice, regardless of what he is saying. I have hairs on my nutsack that are more useful than Olberman will ever be.

That said, someone clearly is pining to call someone a racist if they consider THAT stuff to be racist. The good news for Olberman is that the guy who posted that was so !@#$ing stupid, it actually helped make Olberman look smart by comparison.

Hey guys Keith Olbermann said someone was a racist THEN he had the sheer AUDACITY to make reference to a restaurant. This calls for a very strongly-worded letter!

<_<

from Wiki:

Chicken and waffles is a dish, combining waffles, typically a breakfast food, with chicken, sometimes fried, that is served in certain specialty restaurants in the United States.

The most famous of these are Roscoe's five restaurants in the Los Angeles area.

;)

:censored:

Would someone please explain how that was an attack.

Obviously nick naming someone after a restaurant is racist. Obviously this moron doesn't know what Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles is. Although I've never heard of them I figured it out kinda fast.

Good thing it's not "Roscoe's watermelon and fried chicken with collard greens and pigs feet"

Olberman is a frickin idiot that probably got beat up all through grade school. Now he is paying everyone back with his crazy left wing chatter on MSNBC.

Hey O'Reilly! relax, Roscoe's chicken and waffles is a chain of Los Angeles eateries. Crazy chatter is re severed for Fox news.They still showing Obamas preacher?

Keith Olberman is an excessively obnoxious liberal douchebag who loves nothing more than to hear the screeching, condescending sound of his own voice, regardless of what he is saying. I have hairs on my nutsack that are more useful than Olberman will ever be.

That said, someone clearly is pining to call someone a racist if they consider THAT stuff to be racist. The good news for Olberman is that the guy who posted that was so !@#$ing stupid, it actually helped make Olberman look smart by comparison.

I was going to post my usual sarcastic shot at that piece of sh--. Then I read this post. I cant top this one. Thanks LA