Chris Henry turfed by Bengals

thebug

Sign him, but keep him locked up in a cell at the stadium. Then on game days wheel him out all strapped up with a muzzle on like hannibal lecter and turn him lose.

That's good! that could actually work :lol:

How about if he ends up in the same division as Pacman?! One of them would end up dead by the end of the first game.

Actually theyre good friends-teammates at WVU. I have a friend who is a Mountaineer and I guess they were frequently seen together at parties on campus while serving their suspensions last season.

Does anyone smell a buddy flick...Bad Boys 3?

Ever considered scrolling down after you log on and before you post another topic...bug?

Yah I do, that thread was about him being charged, I started this one about him being released. Should I go and read every post on this board to make sure I don't waste you precious time?

Yah I do, that thread was about him being charged, I started this one about him being released. Should I go and read every post on this board to make sure I don't waste you precious time?

Yes, bug...that is what you should do, certainly page one where Henry threads were prominent...and add new information to existing threads.

Yes, bug...that is what you should do, certainly page one where Henry threads were prominent...and add new information to existing threads.

You were just being lazy, or decided to start a new topic to shine your personal star.

Yes your are correct, posting a topic on TBD is the highlight of my life. I started the topic to discuss his release (justified....should someone pick him up? etc etc).... I felt this could be a new thread as well because this was "breaking news" others may not see it buried within another thread. If you don't like it just move on to your other thread and if the mods don't think it should be here they will take care of it. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to look out for me.

Yes your are correct, posting a topic on TBD is the highlight of my life. I started the topic to discuss his release (justified....should someone pick him up? etc etc).... I felt this could be a new thread as well because this was "breaking news" others may not see it buried within another thread. If you don't like it just move on to your other thread and if the mods don't think it should be here they will take care of it. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to look out for me.

Easy bug. I don't think he is trying to be a dick. Cincy is pretty cool.

Then why did he edit his post? Sounds like he is being a dick in the one I replied to, but he changed it.

I didn't see the first post. All I can say is that Cincy is cool. Some of the other posters on this board are dicks, but not him.