LSU vs Miami

Frez

Sure the cardinals score a lot of points- against Army. Miami has allowed 1 td in 4 games. If the Hurricane offense gets on track it will be a long, long, long.............long night for LSU.

Sure the cardinals score a lot of points- against Army.  Miami has allowed 1 td in 4 games.  If the Hurricane offense gets on track it will be a long, long, long.............long night for LSU.

70386[/snapback]

You mean I got all fired up to watch Louisville play Miami tonight and it's actually LSU? And I was all excited about the biggest game in my alma mater's football history.

You mean I got all fired up to watch Louisville play Miami tonight and it's actually LSU?  And I was all excited about the biggest game in my alma mater's football history.

70419[/snapback]

Stay fired up. it is Lousiville

I'm not a big time college football guy but I'm hearing this game is a good one tonight.

Tell me college football fans......what players are we scouting tonight and who's going to win?

70373[/snapback]

#6 Antrel Rolle DB He should be a 1st round pick in the next NFL draft.

#3 Frank Gore RB He's a junior this year. The thing to remember is he started in front of McGahee at Miami before he blew out his ACL.