Kraft doesn't believe Walsh has anything

What pain? People file lawsuits everyday in America. It's life in the U.S. What could they actually sue him for, stealing a tape. The judicial process would be great for discovery because all parties would have to tell the truth in their depositions.

In case anyone was wondering, I would like to point out that this guy absolutely, positively does NOT know me.

Yeah.Imagine that Clinton lying about a blowjob......

...Just like that semi retarded guy who said that there was WMD in Iraq. :lol:

Now there's a *really* big lie!!!!!!!

well, to be fair, we know with certainty Clinton lied, and although i lack the ivy league education of our sitting president, i'm 100% positive he would know you can't be semi-retarded...you either is, or you isn't...

In case anyone was wondering, I would like to point out that this guy absolutely, positively does NOT know me.

well done. you are like well placed sleeper spy, waiting patiently to get the signal to perform your act of bravery (or treachery, depending on what side you are looking at it from). i do think you might have waited longer to spring your trap, but it was well=played, nonetheless.

What pain? People file lawsuits everyday in America. It's life in the U.S. What could they actually sue him for, stealing a tape. The judicial process would be great for discovery because all parties would have to tell the truth in their depositions.

Yeah because we can TRUST the CHEATING PATS* to tell the TRUTH in their depositions. :lol:

Dudes,

For all these years you have made fun of me regarding my claims about Capri sun. Don't think I haven't noticed. See my sig line and reads it backwards doofusses.

Kraft, being the owner of Capri Sun is a criminal selling unopenable packages and paper towels at huge profits. You guys look the other way. Now you are all acting surprised that he cheated at football too. :lol:<_<<_< Maybe if you had listened to me earlier you could have saved yourself some stress.

Here is another opportunity to save stress in the future. Just take my word for it when I say Canadians are stupid and ugly, Belgiums are boring, and you should have as much or more respect for old people than anyone.

Dudes,

For all these years you have made fun of me regarding my claims about Capri sun. Don't think I haven't noticed. See my sig line and reads it backwards doofusses.

Kraft, being the owner of Capri Sun is a criminal selling unopenable packages and paper towels at huge profits. You guys look the other way. Now you are all acting surprised that he cheated at football too. :thumbsup::lol::P Maybe if you had listened to me earlier you could have saved yourself some stress.

Here is another opportunity to save stress in the future. Just take my word for it when I say Canadians are stupid and ugly, Belgiums are boring, and you should have as much or more respect for old people than anyone.

Shoot, the timing for this is impeccable. At the end of a long trip the other day, my wife was trying to get the straw to puncture the Capri Sun drink for my 8 year old. he had apparently misfired with initial plunge, and had blunted the straw. I was driving in an unfamiliar area, tired, thirsty, and yeah, a little bit scared. I turned to look as my wife jabbed again and yet again in vain to insert the straw, like a junkie trying to hit the sweet spot on a particularly tough part of skin. I became frustrated, as did she, and I screamed at her: "You gotta re-set the point of the straw, you're nubbing it! You're nubbig it!". She told me to shut up and drive, and I turned my eyes back to road and narrowly missed being hit head on by an 18 wheeler carrying Gillette razors to some unknow destination.

Bob Kraft nearly killed my family, and surely has blood on his hands.

I didn't know he was the force behind Capri Sun, I thank you for bringing this to my attention. .

(btw, all of this is true except the 18 wheeler part, and I wasn't really scared at all, just trying to get the minivan to the airport)

well, to be fair, we know with certainty Clinton lied, and although i lack the ivy league education of our sitting president, i'm 100% positive he would know you can't be semi-retarded...you either is, or you isn't...

I'm not sure BuffaloBart was talking about our sitting President - prominent democrats began propagating the WMD ruse long before Bush took office! :lol:

The "semi-retarded" thing makes me think he was talking about Ted Kennedy...

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." - Ted Kennedy, September 2002

Or, like you, he may have been referring to yet another of Bill Clinton's many lies...

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Bill Clinton, February 1998

Or, possibly, he may have been referring to the other Clinton's proclivity for obfuscating the truth...

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weap ons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, October 2002

Or, he may have been referring to Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Al Gore, Henry Waxman, Robert Byrd, Tom Daschle, Joe Lieberman, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Mikulski, et al...

LINK

LINK 2

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :thumbsup::P

I'm not sure BuffaloBart was talking about our sitting President - prominent democrats began propagating the WMD ruse long before Bush took office! :lol:

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." - Ted Kennedy, September 2002

Or, like you, he may have been referring to yet another of Bill Clinton's many lies...

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Bill Clinton, February 1998

Or, possibly, he may have been referring to the other Clinton's proclivity for obfuscating the truth...

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weap ons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, October 2002

Or, he may have been referring to Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Al Gore, Henry Waxman, Robert Byrd, Tom Daschle, Joe Lieberman, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Mikulski, et al...

LINK

LINK 2

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :thumbsup::P

Senator,

My reply included the same type of refrences as yours, but my initial response to the thread really dealt more with the fact that a really intelligent guy did something not all that bright, then lied about it, and all the pr spin doctors couldn't fix the problem he created for himself. I wasn't really trying to be politically salacious, but it seemed to me it was taken that way. You can add Weapons Chief Hans Blix from the UN to those who thought the Mustache had a WMD program as well, at least as of 2002. It's nice if you can say what you think, then just say you didn't say it or think it later when it's when politically expedient.

I yield the floor.

So what if the Patriots sue him. He is an assistant Golf pro-- He has has no money. What could the Patriots possibly extract from him $500.

What is so hard to understand? It is not the civil aspect, it is the criminal aspect. IF Walsh has stuff that belongs to the Pats they did NOT authorize him to take, they have grounds for pressing criminal charges.

If Walsh has the evidence, the Pats convince a judge to issue an injunction stating the evidence cannot be exposed to the public because it will be used in a criminal case. Once the charges are brought against Walsh, the Pats, claiming something stupid like IP rights, convince the judge to seal the evidence from the public eye. As long as the case goes the entire way, the Pats 'win'. The evidence will remained sealed by court order, never to see the light of day. And with no evidence to look at, there is no reason to pursue Spygate.

That's why the Pats will not cough up immunity and/or indemnity.

....Bu$h was a "legacy" student at Yale.

If not for his old man,and the family holdings, that moron would be washing dishes.

Once again, it sounds more like you're describing Ted Kennedy - also a 'legacy student' but who was thrown outa Harvard for cheating (paid a classmate to take his Spanish exam for him, one of the easiest foreign languages to learn) - after a two-year hiatus, daddy got him re-admitted.

Of course, the big difference is that - if not for his old man and the family holdings - TK would not be washing dishes, but would instead be in jail for murder. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure BuffaloBart was talking about our sitting President - prominent democrats began propagating the WMD ruse long before Bush took office! :P

LINK

LINK 2

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bush was elected after 2002 :thumbsup:

Once again, it sounds more like you're describing Ted Kennedy - also a 'legacy student' but who was thrown outa Harvard for cheating (paid a classmate to take his Spanish exam for him, one of the easiest foreign languages to learn) - after a two-year hiatus, daddy got him re-admitted.

Of course, the big difference is that - if not for his old man and the family holdings - TK would not be washing dishes, but would instead be in jail for murder. :sick:

Link?

How many would you like? It's fairly common knowledge to anyone who's read any sort of biography of the buffoon...

Link - What Ted Kennedy got on his Spanish A final...

Link - YTedK

Link - Edward (Ted) Kennedy

Wikipedia - Ted Kennedy

I always got the biggest kick out of the fact that even the Kennedy stalwarts at the Chappaquiddick rental that night reported that Teddy came dripping wet to them, cognizantly told them Kopechne was in the car under water, and when the older guys who worked for John ran to dive and save the girl, Teddy swam off to P-Town and made a point to establish an alibi with the night manager of the hotel he was booked in.

Who cares? Kennedy isn't in the White House.

The idiot who is is ruining this country.

Are you saying that the Kennedy Idiots aren't running the United States?