Pillows

WWVaBeach

18 months sounds about right. I try to change my feather/down pillows every year. Since I am now broke, I just buy a bunch of the cheap ones. (When I had $$, it was pure down for me.)

I cannot stand any other kind of pillow, except for the memory foam. They are OK, but can get pretty warm, for a pillow.

You know when it's time for a new pillow when you turn your pillow and Billy Dee Williams is on the other side.

I wonder what's the average age of a hotel pillow?

That's a scary thought! B-)

I have to replace mine every so often because I have a dust mite allergy. Also drying them in the dryer for 30 mins on high heat kills the critters!

I like the memory foam pillows too. :thumbsup:

18 months sounds about right. I try to change my feather/down pillows every year. Since I am now broke, I just buy a bunch of the cheap ones. (When I had $$, it was pure down for me.)

I cannot stand any other kind of pillow, except for the memory foam. They are OK, but can get pretty warm, for a pillow.

You know when it's time for a new pillow when you turn your pillow and Billy Dee Williams is on the other side.

"You know when it's time for a new pillow when you turn your pillow and Billy Dee Williams is on the other side"

Where in God's name did THAT come from???? You FAreeeeeek! :thumbsup:

"You know when it's time for a new pillow when you turn your pillow and Billy Dee Williams is on the other side"

Where in God's name did THAT come from???? You FAreeeeeek! :thumbsup:

Family Guy, actually. Peter says, "cooler than the other side of the pillow" and they flashback to Peter in bed. He turns his pillow over to reveal the face of Billy Dee Williams. I expected Stuart Scott.