So noone upset at the Dems who went to Iraq in 2002

I don't recall there being any issues with Repigs going trips that turned out to be funded by scumbags? I recall Repigs BEING scumbags (mostly in public restrooms but other places too). But maybe you can refresh my memory.

You've complained before about Republicans getting backing from questionable sources. Does it now only count if travel isn't involved? Bush's campaign donations from Ken Lay are now acceptible to you...because he didn't go anywhere?

You've complained before about Republicans getting backing from questionable sources. Does it now only count if travel isn't involved? Bush's campaign donations from Ken Lay are now acceptible to you...because he didn't go anywhere?

Ken Lay probably donated to Gore and Kerry too...well maybe not Kerry, I think he died first. He probably WOULD have donated to Kerry if he hadn't dropped dead. I object to all corporate funding of political candidates because obviously they are then beholden to that corporation.

The issue with Bush and Lay is that when Enron melted down, Bush denied he knew the guy.

The issue here is that these guys are being attacked for making a trip that, as it turns out, was funded by someone on the Axle of Evil list, not Ken Lay.

It's not the same thing and it's not even an issue.