Take the Wonderlic Test yourself...

I scored a 50 with 34 seconds to spare :thumbsup:

I'd love to take an actual one to see how I'd do...I have taken various IQ tests and my scores usually range from high 140's to low 150's....

Wow, someone that smart should know they didn't score a "50". They scored a "9".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 9 out of "this is a really retarded example of a Wonderlic test written by someone taking web page design in their Junior High computer class".

Really...what was that supposed to prove? That I'm smarter than Dan Marino? Well, who the !@#$ isn't?

I found some more example questions from a website that offers a training course to improve scores. These questions are significantly more difficult. See how many of these 7 you can get in 1 minute 45 seconds! If you are going to do it for real, do not look at the questions. They allow you to have a pencil and paper for the test -- you will need it.

Wonderlic* Study Guide

Wonderlic* Practice Questions Set 1

http://www.testprepreview.com/wonderlic_practice.htm

1. A physical education class has three times as many girls as boys. During a class basketball game, the girls average 18 points each, and the class as a whole averages 17 points per person. How many points does each boy score on average?

2. Randolph has 8 ties, 6 pairs of pants, and 4 dress shirts. How many days could he possibly go without wearing the same combination of these three items?

3. John is a mechanic. He makes $8.50 an hour, plus $3 extra for every oil change he performs. Last week he worked 36 hours and performed 17 oil changes. How much money did he make?

4. A box of staples has a length of 6 cm, a width of 7 cm, and a volume of 378 cm cubed. What is the height of the box?

5. What is the average of all of the integers from 13 to 37?

6. A basketball player averaged 20 points a game over the course of six games. His scores in five of those games were 23, 18, 16, 24, and 27. How many points did he score in the sixth game?

7. Arnold is about to go on a 500-mile car trip. His mechanic recommends that he buy a special highway engine oil that will save him 50 cents in gas for every 25 miles of the trip. This new oil, however, will cost $20. Is it worthwhile for Arnold to buy the oil if he has a coupon for $4 dollars off the price?

I have taken a real wonderlic test in the past for work and scored a 32. I just scored 9/9 on this. It is no where near the real thing. I remember reading an article in SI or Sporting News that only 1 player has scored a perfect score ever on the Wonderlic and it was a punter from Yale or Princeton, some Ivy school. This sample is far too easy to be the real thing.

Actually, the GMs do know because they release all of the information to them.

In addition, the overwhelming evidence (except for early reports about the rumor) point to it NOT being a six. Its too bad that the Houston Chronicle doesn't keep their articles archived online (that I can find), because they had several articles about it.

As far as 16 being a "horrible" score, I showed above that one can be a good QB scoring less on the test.

Vince could score a perfect 50 on that test, and he'd still be a dumbass when it comes to quarterbacking lol.