Jason Taylor: I would trade the Dolphins' 53-man roster for Brady

I would trade the dolphins 53 man roster for a PBR. I just said that to my wife.

Nobody gives a crap about Tom Br*dy or the Dolphins, and we cetainly don't care about what Jason Taylor thinks. Your coach is going to get suspended, and your fraud of a team is going 8-8 next season.

I would trade the dolphins 53 man roster for a PBR. I just said that to my wife.

Nobody gives a crap about Tom Br*dy or the Dolphins, and we cetainly don't care about what Jason Taylor thinks. Your coach is going to get suspended, and your fraud of a team is going 8-8 next season.

8-8 in your dreams. They would 9-7 w. Matt Cassell at the helm.

Now who's dreaming? Capers is garbage, you'll find this out soon enough.

Your missing the point. Barry Switzer was awful and the Cowboys won because of talent. Dom Capers is a very capable coach and he will have plenty of talent including 12.

12-4. Capers will be like having an upgraded version of Barry Switzer circa 1995.

Now you're really shovelling it onto a pile. Switzer inherited a great (gag) team from Johnson. Capers would be inheriting a team reeling from the suspension of their head coach for CHEATING. It will have tainted everything they've done since the 2000 season, and that includes your boy Brady. Questions about who knew what, who was in on it, whether Brady's numbers should be considered tainted. And when they start losing, Moss will start dogging it. Belicheat get's suspended and that team won't win 8 games next year.

Thanks for sharing; I would never have realized Taylor's filming schedule for "Dancing With The Stars" conflicted with the Super Bowl broadcast without this information.

Now you're really shovelling it onto a pile. Switzer inherited a great (gag) team from Johnson. Capers would be inheriting a team reeling from the suspension of their head coach for CHEATING. It will have tainted everything they've done since the 2000 season, and that includes your boy Brady. Questions about who knew what, who was in on it, whether Brady's numbers should be considered tainted. And when they start losing, Moss will start dogging it. Belicheat get's suspended and that team won't win 8 games next year.

Maybe that will happen in your Parallel universe.

We will find out how good (OR BAD) Brady & Belicheat are next season. Over the years Brady has been given CREDIT for being able to pick a defense apart. NOW WE KNOW WHY, he knew EXACTLY what the defense was going to run.

You can't be serious. What about last year Belichick had to turn in the tapes so what what did he have to go on???? What about when he was winning at Michigan, oh I know Lloyd Carr was taping opposing coaches also.

You can't be serious. What about last year Belicheat* had to turn in the tapes so what what did he have to go on???? What about when he was winning at Michigan, oh I know Lloyd Carr was taping opposing coaches also.

I'm serious as a heart attack. He had his Crib notes last year. I didn't know Belicheat* won the National Championship with Michigan. :wallbash: