New England signs.....

Without practice footage or defensive signals they are average.

It may be the way they have been beating us lately. But I definately feel cheated! Big time! They not only have a lot of talent, they cheat too. I am having some serious issues with this whole spygate thing and my whole outlook on the NFL anymore. Mangini plays the Pats so close but we can handle the Jets easily, its just Phishy to me... I think that Belicheat thinks its ok because MM used Milloy to do the same thing. But that jerk Belicheat doesn't see that things have changed around here. My guess is that Dick Jauron is so honest that he is also Naive. I for one am very happy about the helmet microphones for defensive captains. Should close the gap by at least 28 points. The patriots don't even huddle when they play us. They just watch our signals. And we let them!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

I hate the patriots. If the Patriots were a single person, I'd do bad things to them! Good move though

i didnt even know the guy was still in the league, thought he was long gone, guess thats what playing for the Lions does to players

how is this a good move? have you watched the Lions pass defense the past couple years? not very good

i didnt even know the guy was still in the league, thought he was long gone, guess thats what playing for the Lions does to players

how is this a good move? have you watched the Lions pass defense the past couple years? not very good

I hate the patriots