Quote game

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Kerouac :thumbsup:

No need to figure out WHO exactly said this, I will give credit to anyone who knows where its from: "Brothers and sisters, today is the 15th of May, the first day of the planetary alignment and we are still no nearer to discovering the location of the key. It seems we are running out of time. This is not acceptable. Your explanation for this please?"

Jack Kerouac :thumbsup:

No need to figure out WHO exactly said this, I will give credit to anyone who knows where its from: "Brothers and sisters, today is the 15th of May, the first day of the planetary alignment and we are still no nearer to discovering the location of the key. It seems we are running out of time. This is not acceptable. Your explanation for this please?"

It's from a trance son, I think it was in a movie too.

That was my sig before the crash. My avatar was Jack Keruac smoking a cig

Okay since you're a Keruac fan then who wrote this?

“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”

I did, you caught me but only because I new it was in some freakin movie I couldn't remember, still couldn't find it though.

I'm pretty sure I heard it sampled somewhere too in a song. I couldn't find anything on google about it though.

That was my sig before the crash. My avatar was Jack Keruac smoking a cig

:thumbsup: I think thats how I knew the quote.

“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”

Dean Moriarty? Just an educated guess- no google for me. It's been awhile since I read Keruac

Easy, William Burroughs

Who said "Ain't never seen anyone so sh---all stupid as you driving off that road. You musta got manure for your brains"

Are you kidding? That's only one of the all time great scenes in the history of American cinema! The quote was from the auto mechanic/sheriff's sidekick.

:beer::D

No, no, I'm asking how much the repairs are?

And I'm asking you, how much you got!

All of it, boy.

Are you kidding? That's only one of the all time great scenes in the history of American cinema! The quote was from the auto mechanic/sheriff's sidekick.

:beer::D

No, no, I'm asking how much the repairs are?

And I'm asking you, how much you got!

All of it, boy.

Nice!...How about "I've been out combing the high schools all day"

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

-- ???

Bruce Dickenson :beer: