'Stained Blue Dress' Day

Uh oh, Obama really pulled off a 'Checkers' yesterday. Looks like we can't hang our hat on the crazy Reverend to kill him off. Ok.....what's Plan B.....we've pretty much exhausted the 'media being unfair to Hillary' bit.....hmmm.....hey, how about going back to the 'poor, cheated-on wife' routine again? Thanks to Spitzer that's a hot angle....look at the good press his wife is getting. Ok then....how do we get Monica references back on the front page ten years after the fact......hmmmm.......oh wait....I got it! Let's say that we suddenly realized that Hillary was actually in the White House while Bill was getting his infamous hummer!!! I dunno....are Americans really dumb enough to buy the 'we just found this out' line? hahaha....what am I saying.....ok, call our guy at ABC and plant the story.....nice work gang.

:D He used a phone on her too? For her sake, I hope the Red Phone is a cell now.

Gotta disagree with you there. If the Red Phone call was a little "too deep" :lol: Billy could have just pulled it out by the cord. The same problem with a cell phone would require an embarrassing trip to the emergency room :thumbsup:

Schedules Reviewed by ABC Show Hillary May Have Been in the White House When the Fateful Act Was Committed.

Linky

Hmm. Maybe she was sitting by the red phone?

I guess that goes against her vast experience in those eight years. Hell, she wasn't even the one servicing the President let alone jointly making all of the Executive decisions.

Tomorrow, Hillary will break out her own stained wardrobe to show that she truly was "on the job" during the White House years. :thumbsup: