The Incredibly Shrinking Dollar!

Oh really, are you going too be around this fall when the Bush gang makes off with the loot?

Just part of the cycle, every 8-10 years. Looks like 98-99 all over again, back then it was called what?

You and the clinton gang will be dancing in the streets soon, how's that build up in Kosovo going? All that's missing now are the bombers, party time baby! Lets kill some serbs, yea baby!!

Bombs Away!!!!

You must swell with pride watching that piece of human garbaaage dance the dance???

Are you PROUD yet????

Get the pitchforks ready!!!

The table is being set, for yet another huge buttbang on We The People. It's like clockwork.

My ass is getting a weee bit sore from the screwing the clint-bush crowd keeps handing out.

What? :thumbsup:

Hey, molson...you're no longer the biggest idiot on the board! Congrats!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you boy's missed the memo last night for yet another giant expenditure of weapons and troops into Kosovo?

Don't worry, they'll let you know about in the coming months. Signed, sealed and delivered late yesterday.

Party time!!!

Soprano is that you?

Here you go loser's, whats the tab going to be this time???

Central banks float rescue ideas

By Chris Giles and Krishna Guha in London

Published: March 21 2008 22:02 | Last updated: March 21 2008 22:02

Central banks on both sides of the Atlantic are actively engaged in discussions about the feasibility of mass purchases of mortgage-backed securities as a possible solution to the credit crisis.

Such a move would involve the use of public funds to shore up the market in a key financial instrument and restore confidence by ending the current vicious circle of forced sales, falling prices and weakening balance sheets.

Doesn't sound like a loan to me.

Central banks on both sides of the Atlantic are actively engaged in discussions about the feasibility of mass purchases of mortgage-backed securities as a possible solution to the credit crisis.

Such a move would involve the use of public funds to shore up the market in a key financial instrument and restore confidence by ending the current vicious circle of forced sales, falling prices and weakening balance sheets.

Actually this is being done in Canada too in a similar sense. The junk loans are repackaged and re-sold as long term floating bonds (typically LIBOR or CDOR + fixed rate).

IF the Fed is doing this then they are going pay interest to whoever buys these repackaged loans and provide some liquidity to an essentially valueless instrument.

"People close to the situation said the Fed and Treasury feared further problems among securities firms could destabilise the financial system and expose US taxpayers to sizeable losses on the new Fed loans."

Sounds like a great deal to me. Get your ass's greased tax payers, because there's a nice big buttbang coming from the swine that walks the halls of congress.

"People close to the situation said the Fed and Treasury feared further problems among securities firms could destabilise the financial system and expose US taxpayers to sizeable losses on the new Fed loans."

Sounds like a great deal to me. Get your ass's greased tax payers, because there's a nice big buttbang coming from the swine that walks the halls of congress.

Link...

Meazza! Where you been? Haven't seen you around.

Was afraid Chris Hanson caught you at a Hannah Montana concert :rolleyes:

He did but I managed to narrowly escape :lol:

No no I work a lot more and I am studying for a designation so it's taking up a lot of time... but I'm going down south for a week as my plane is leaving in 4 hours :lol:

Central banks issuing debt to exchange for mortgage debt isn't a loan? Keep it up, you're precious.

Central banks issuing debt to exchange for mortgage debt isn't a loan? Keep it up, you're precious.

I see that you have faith in the ability to be repaid. Won't happen, unless your happy getting penny's on the dollar.

What's wrong you afraid of the fall out? Let it crumble. Should be fun about labor day. The brothers are coming to collect. Hope you don't live in a city. Ah, what the hell's another Trillion? :lol: