South Park Season 12 thread

justnzane

No it's not! I can get away from the internet! I'll start right now! After I check my email, send out this attachment, check my bank balance, look up some jokes for work today, check to see if a store has an item in stock, .....

After 2 girls and 1 cup, you can't go back to jacking off with just Playboy :beer:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the overall message of how reliant our society is of the internet was spot on.

So true

I get to work today and find a sign taped on my monitor "THERE IS NO INTERNET!!!!" by a coworker

A couple minutes after I get to work one of my other coworkers asks me what's wrong with getting to the Internet :thumbsup:

Shortly after that the coworker who taped the sign (a fellow South Park fan) and I are joking about last nights episode and "There is no Internet". Somebody overheard us and was like "Huh? What's wrong with the Internet!"

So true

I get to work today and find a sign taped on my monitor "THERE IS NO INTERNET!!!!" by a coworker

A couple minutes after I get to work one of my other coworkers asks me what's wrong with getting to the Internet :thumbsup:

Shortly after that the coworker who taped the sign (a fellow South Park fan) and I are joking about last nights episode and "There is no Internet". Somebody overheard us and was like "Huh? What's wrong with the Internet!"

So is it fixed??? When can we get back on??

So true

That is hilarious!

:thumbsup:

How do I reeeech these students. Nice Edward James Olmos bit by Mr Cartmanez

Classic Cartman episode; plus the Bellicheat references. "And what happened when they tried to win without cheating?" ;)

Internet episode was good, especially if you like Randy. Internet refugee camp....lol.

Close Encounters reference was pretty funny too.

Oh my Jesus Christ Monkey Balls

That episode was lame :rolleyes:

Actually, I thought that was better than a few of them this season. I mean the Die Hard spoof with the head guy looking like Hans was pretty funny, that and Butters holding hands w/ Cartmen the whole episode was funny