Listen to the Jets' fans, they want a DT at the #12 or #13 spot.

A Vilma trade has been talked about in a few places, like ESPN and CBSportisline (I think it was them). Apparently he isn't adjusting to the 3-4 as well as the coaches would like, and his name has been floated.

You're right, I don't think there is a chance they would trade him within the division, but the topic isn't as far off as you are trying to make it out to be. EVERY SINGLE TOPIC ON THIS BOARD is nothing more than conjecture and random discussion. It ALL means nothing. Why do you have a problem with someone bringing up ANOTHER off the wall suggestion?

Ooh, thanks I think??

A few quick things. One being Justin Harrell is consistently injured 2003 right leg surgery 2004 ankle injury 2006 ruptured left bicep tendon. He's got a good number of red flags. As far as drafting a rb in the 3rd its a weak rb draft and any legit rb pittman/irons guys who are capeable will probably be gone by the 3rd. Unless you're willing to take a chance of michael bush.

Hey HIGH MOTOR, you're right on with the injury factor but he is born on Kelly's birthday! Go Bills!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/harrell_justin

A Vilma trade has been talked about in a few places, like ESPN and CBSportisline (I think it was them). Apparently he isn't adjusting to the 3-4 as well as the coaches would like, and his name has been floated.

You're right, I don't think there is a chance they would trade him within the division, but the topic isn't as far off as you are trying to make it out to be. EVERY SINGLE TOPIC ON THIS BOARD is nothing more than conjecture and random discussion. It ALL means nothing. Why do you have a problem with someone bringing up ANOTHER off the wall suggestion?

The Bills traded with the Pats for Brain-Dead Drew. The Felons worked out a deal with the Pats for Wes Welker. Anything is possible.

Carry on, Tipster. This is obviously a fun time of year for you, so enjoy! :thumbdown:

Hey LABillzFan,you know what, you got a smart mouth. All that comes out of your mouth is poison. Did it ever occur to you that the reason why Willis does so good is because the Jets switched to a 3-4 defense and Vilma is having a hard time adjusting to it? When they played a 4-3 the guy was an animal. Of course not, you rather just bash people. If you don't like what I post then why do you bother? We are all Bills' fans and while my ideas might not be the best they are ideas. I'm getting sick of you jumping on my posts and trying to make me look like an idiot. Why don't you beat it?

You're dead on Tipster. You, like a lot of people here, were just being an enthusiastic Bill's fan tossing around different possibilities. Then LA has to insult your intelligence, like he's done to many posters before. His act is old. In a way, I feel sorry for LA...maybe someday he'll realize people here are just trying to be Bill's fans...and stop the unnecessary insults. Tipster, I'm not crazy about your idea either, but it is interesting...thanks for taking the time to post it.