Kerry wins again...ABC Poll

Mickey

Kerry wins 42-41 which doesn't sound like much but the poll participants were 38% republicans and only 30% democrats. That means the President had a head start of 8% and still lost. Kerry picked up 14% among the independents and the President only picked up 4%. That is pretty huge, I'll call it "the drool effect" :w00t:

Kerry wins 42-41 which doesn't sound like much but the poll participants were 38% republicans and only 30% democrats.  That means the President had a head start of 8% and still lost.  Kerry picked up 14% among the independents and the President only picked up 4%.  That is pretty huge, I'll call it "the drool effect" :w00t:

69237[/snapback]

Oh, Jesus H. Crist.

Gimme a little break here, Mickey.

Kerry wins 42-41 which doesn't sound like much but the poll participants were 38% republicans and only 30% democrats.  That means the President had a head start of 8% and still lost.  Kerry picked up 14% among the independents and the President only picked up 4%.  That is pretty huge, I'll call it "the drool effect" :w00t:

69237[/snapback]

Yeah intelligent and informed voters determine who they will vote for by who drools less? Man if this is how people decide how they vote this country is in worse shape than I could have ever imagined.

I feel Kerry won the debate as well.  His health plan is terrible and will raise middle class taxes.  I also disagree with raising the minimum wage.  I feel that will result in inflation and layoffs.  However, he came off as "presidential" tonight.

69266[/snapback]

I see you are starting to understand The Plan that has been articulated in such detail during these debates. Outstanding.

69237[/snapback]

Ok, now you're making me laugh.

I see you are starting to understand The Plan that has been articulated in such detail during these debates.  Outstanding.

69280[/snapback]

Bush needed to say... it's great Senator Kerry can promise all these things, but the tax cut for the top 1% won't cover it.

Oh, Jesus H. Crist.

Gimme a little break here, Mickey.

69243[/snapback]

Seriously, what the heck was that thing?

It shouldn't matter bib but remember, we live in a country where "Survivor" is the top show around. A President with gloop on his mouth is about as substantive as we are going to get until they put you and me in charge and we can start lining these creeps up agaist the rhetorical wall. In the mean time, I choose to laugh the way we all did when Kerry was orange. :w00t:

I don't think it changes my views of Mr. Bush but that was pretty distracting. It looked like he was foaming at the mouth. It also looked like he had a bruise on the side of his nose. It may have been caused by stage lighting. With all the energy and money spent on appearances in this political campaign it was weird to see something like that. I hate to say it because content does matter to me but that is what I will remember about this debate. A nasty white glob in the corner of GW's mouth.

Seriously, what the heck was that thing?

It shouldn't matter bib but remember, we live in a country where "Survivor" is the top show around.  A President with gloop on his mouth is about as substantive as we are going to get until they put you and me in charge and we can start lining these creeps up agaist the rhetorical wall.  In the mean time, I choose to laugh the way we all did when Kerry was orange. :w00t:

69315[/snapback]