Tonight is the Night!

BB27

I have to admit, I never thought I would get into hockey. I had to cover the Sabres during their last cup run vs Dallas -- and definitely got into the playoffs, but quickly forgot about hockey.

Last year I followed the playoffs thanks mainly to the people here on TSW hyping the Sabres. It was fun, a great to see Buffalo (in anything) doing so well. This season, I ordered the Center Ice package just so I could follow them the whole year and I have never been so happy to be wrong.

This is just a fun team (and sport) to watch.

• 10 months later...
Oh how times have changed.. in less than a year...

Still holding onto hope, but DAMN that was fun the last two years

2 years ago especially. Even when we won this game (game 5 vs islanders), there was more of a sense of relief than there was celebration. Too much pressure all around last year. 2 years ago was a blast.

2 years ago especially. Even when we won this game (game 5 vs islanders), there was more of a sense of relief than there was celebration. Too much pressure all around last year. 2 years ago was a blast.

Two years ago was better than sex. Last year was like drunken sex. Good while it lasted, but you don't really remember most of the details.