What does anyone know about Lorenzo Booker?

I must confess that I have not seen much of him, but the word I hear on him is that he is very versatile. I'm wondering if he is capable of being an every-down back -- and if not, could he at least provide a change of pace compliment to A-Train? I'm just thinking that he may be a decent option in the 2nd or 3rd round, rather than going RB in the first.

I just replied to one of Bart's comments in one of the threads he linked. But that didn't make the thread appear on page #1 today. What's with that?

So I'll repeat it here:

(

Bart ND @ Jan 30 2007, 05:38 PM) *

When he visited ND, one of my boys on the team took him around and showed him a good time like they do at all schools recruiting blue-chippers. So they obviously also threw him a girl to entertain him. However, the girl they gave him was this kinda fat, not too pretty Indian chick who had already blown half the team and she was just a freshman. When I found out this was the girl they had tossed him, I pretty much gave up on ever seeing him in a blue jersey.

I commented that this was the most informative post we've has on TSW today (or that day...hell, almost any day). It is also VERY funny.

This should NOT have been lost.

I just replied to one of Bart's comments in one of the threads he linked. But that didn't make the thread appear on page #1 today. What's with that?

I commented that this was the most informative post we've has on TSW today (or that day...hell, almost any day). It is also VERY funny.

This should NOT have been lost.

:blink:

I had forgotten I even posted that until I searched for the thread. It didn't show up because its on the College Football board. Thanks for the sentiments. Although thinking about losing maybe the next Reggie Bush over that slut Denushi (or Denushu whatever her name was) still pisses me off.

From what I've read he is a quick elusiveback that could be a Maurice Jones-Drew.

But, after what Bart told us, and after what Willis said about Buffalo's women, would he be HAPPY to come to the Bufftown?